Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Wednesday, September 23, 2009

the diary 2

I was really embarrass when my attention was called by kjc. I could not move a muscle because of the embarrassment i feel. I would never do such thing again. In the other side, it was a great weekend. I have learn so many things about campus journalism during the seminar. The speakers were awesome, they really changed my definition of seminar which is "boring and sleeping time". Last Monday, it was the judgment night for the first batch of newbies. I sympathize those who were not chosen to be regulars but happy for those who became. I feel really nervous because I could be the next evicted staffer(huhuhuhuhuhu!!!!!!!!!).

To end this, i will leave you with important quotes:

NO GUTS! NO GLORY!

NO PAIN! NO GAIN!

NO ID! NO ENTRY!

0 keywords:

Post a Comment

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.