Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Friday, October 2, 2009

bagulbul ni burdagul


I always want to see myself happy but I just can't. Why do some people are so judgemental, they tell you that you are like this and like that even though they do not know you well. Some people think that they are so high, then why can't they look at me straight in the eyes. If i say something not good to their ears they say that i am "DISRESPECTFUL", but if they are the ones saying something not good to my ears it is just okay. It is true that you cannot please everyone but it is also true that not everyone can please me.


I am not intelligent but some people are just so dumb that they cannot distinguish what is a JOKE and what is real. Maybe because they just cannot accept that they have flaws, too.

0 keywords:

Post a Comment

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.