Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Friday, November 20, 2009

TODAY, IS MY DAY

I am living a life full of actions. Last year, I was just in our house feeling tired and bored with my life but I never thought that I would be very busy this year. I am a student, a journalist, and an employee. It has been so fast that I have not adjusted to the situation especially at my work, being shouted and scolded by my bosses. I am eighteen, I am really eighteen, living on my own, but of course a little help from my parents.

God has been good to me even though I blame Him for my misfortunes before. God thank for giving me a life worth living. Everyday, I see and meet people, they love and hate me. Many people do not like me but because of them my life has been exciting, but sometimes I really want to punch them in the face.

0 keywords:

Post a Comment

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.