Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Friday, December 18, 2009

my lonely CHRISTMAS



i have no clue why i have not found someone that would make me say the three words that everyone wants to hear. am i a "stone" or what? i don't want to sound weird but i sometimes wonder if i really know how to lo**. i never thought that finding the right person is harder than finding a tear drop in the ocean.everyone is longing for their special someone but why don't i feel the same way.

href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qB1XGJKeaNQ/SysDHVrXcjI/AAAAAAAAAEw/6JM54gYRM78/s1600-h/WAT.jpg">

i love to be alone because it makes me love myself more. maybe, that is the reason why i have not find someone to lo**. sometimes, when i see other people happy with their special someone, i feel insecure somehow. i even ask myself if i am worth to be lo**. i don't want to be lonely anymore but if not yet the right time, then i will wait for that special someone to come, at the right place and time.

1 comment:

  1. ahh, nka relate ko... we're in the same situation.. huhu...

    you know ken, u are worthy to be loved. be patient, she will come!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.