Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Monday, January 25, 2010

ANGRINESS



I really hate those teachers who are so good of making the lives of their students miserable. I want to cut their necks slowly until they scream to death. I was really pissed off with my Instructors in BCS and HISTORY. I was about to pass my project that Friday but he was not there, and now he is blaming me because i did not pass my project on time. I was thinking to punch him in the face. (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH)...

And aside from him, i really want to kill our history teacher who gave me a worthless project. making summaries of all 64 chapters of the "noli me tangere" of jose rizal for only a week. what a pathetic being he is. Now, i am still on the 13th chapter, i really do not know how to finish it. (what a bullshit!!!!!!!!)

Teachers who really think that they are so important. They are making me do projects that are longer and harder than my major subject.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5430486083418657858" />


I WANT TO DIE..............

0 keywords:

Post a Comment

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.