Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Sunday, January 24, 2010

my dignity


I will do anything for money. My world is revolving on money; maybe you do not like this topic anymore because it is all about money. I want to leave my life when I have nothing to mind aside from my studies. A person like me who is trapped in a house where in money is always a problem; I could never sleep with a peaceful mind.

Had I tried selling my body and soul to earn money? Never! All I have is my dignity; I will not do anything to lose it. I am trying to leave my life without regrets and to make out of all the stress.

Sorry, to brag all my problems in my blog. I try to tell some of happy thoughts next time.(All the information above are char.char. )

0 keywords:

Post a Comment

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.