Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Monday, August 30, 2010

My stary stary night


When everything is always begged to be given.
When the only person you can trust is yourself.
When you lose hope and there is no one to turn to.
When everything that you have believe in was nothing but a lie.
When people you love turn their backs right before your very eyes.
When there is no light ahead of you.
When no one cares what may happen to you.
When eating does not mean anything to you anymore.
When the world is against your every move.
When the hands of time is no longer significant in your life.
When talking is useless for no one will listen to you.
When breathing is no longer essential but a privilege.
When tears from your eyes had already run dry.
LIKE THE HELL I CARE ABOUT YOU.

I have my own goals to deal with:


I want to be the very best that no one has ever was.
I want to be in a place where no one has ever was.
I want to buy the things that no one ever has.
I want to be someone that no one ever was.
I want to be the first person on Earth to travel across the universe.
I want to create a world that my word is the rule.
I want to see the treasures which no has ever seen.
I want to be the first person to prove that aliens do exist.
I want to have my own island where fun never ends.
I want to be the first person to say hello to God in person.
I want to be the first person to die and live again.

I know I have been quite selfish but I'd rather go shopping than to listen to your heartaches.

0 keywords:

Post a Comment

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.