Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eenie Minnie Mynie MOe!!!!


"Honest hearts produce honest actions"

It is really a fact the actions speak louder than any word. One obvious reality is that no matter how hard you try to cover up all the lies with plastic smiles, you will never succeed. "For evil to triumph, good men shall do nothing," what a beautiful quote. I can honestly say that I'm not that good but one thing I can truly be proud of about myself is being loyal. Yes, I'm a loyal but when I hear even a single bad word about me, I can easily tear our bonds apart. I was not born nor trained to be an underdog. But I am really hoping that I was barking at the right tree.

1 comment:

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.