Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Saturday, September 4, 2010

Warning: Don't read this!!!!!


I know you people won’t understand what I mean; this is just for personal use.

This is just one those nights that I used to do things which are actually not allowed by the authorities of this asylum. But what can I do, I’m just a human being with pleasures that are needed to be met. I am just waiting for the right opportunity to strike my plans. Well, I was not expecting that it would be this fun, playing cat and mouse. It felt like I was a child again, only smarter. I am not a brat; I am simply playful type of person. For me, doing things out of the boundaries is nothing but a game I am certainly good at. Here we go again; I need to be alert for the feisty eyes of the predator are at me, as if I really care.

To continue, I cannot be that accurate when it comes to details but I think I could elaborate it clearer. But I guess you still don’t understand what I mean. By the way, don’t continue reading this, you will not certainly understand.

I started that day with smile because my hair was placed where I want it to be. Yes, I am that shallow, and then? I faced the mirror, appreciating my own self. Hey, I’m starting to realize that I like myself to much. Is that bad? Don’t answer the question; you’re not the one I’m talking to. I guess not. Sorry, was I rude. I have a confession to make; I don’t like people giving comments to me whether it’s good or bad. I just act as if I want to be praised but actually I don’t want to hear those things. Also, I don’t like to hear criticisms especially coming from lower species. I mean, ugly or dumb or both. It really pisses me off when people don’t call me by my name….my name is such a nice name…Kenneth.

I already told you not to continue reading…..

Thinking of nasty things to another person is just normal, right? Sometimes, I just want to quit thinking for all I do is killing a person in my mind. I am not like this but I guess people really do change; what can I do its part of growing up. I'm tired typing so I guess I have to go.

0 keywords:

Post a Comment

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.