Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Monday, January 3, 2011

Ring ding dong

Korean Invasion lives on...I got a new group that has grabbed my appetite for Foreign songs...It's the SHINEE...this group is compose of five members...

Actually, it is not just about their songs...their youngest was 15 when they have their debut at a show in Korea...
I could somehow relate myself to them...getting their bones stretched at an early age...I really admire teenagers earning for themselves...
But of course, I was not a superstar like them...though I consider myself one...hahahha

It just happen that one of them really looks like my co-staff in the publication...

Guess who? I bet you already know who? He's just the flawless version of him but still they look alike.I've already checked out their songs...Ring ding dong...Lucifer...Hello...and Boys over Flowers official sound track...Stand by me...

Though my office mates say that their songs are annoying...Korean songs are still the best fro me...

1 comment:

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.