Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Naruto’s Kagebunshin

To the people who are responsible for bringing animes and cartoons into life, I am grateful for them. They gave me plenty of reasons to wallow in front of our television when I was a kid. And now that I am in college, my love for anime and cartoons did not cease. This time, my attention shifted from television to computer, streaming for anime and reading online mangas.

I am the real-life Naruto. Why him? Aside from the fact that we are both good looking, narcissist, conceited, and overly confident, his situation in life is not that different from mine. Of course, if I’m Naruto, I also have a Sasuke—my rival.

It all started when I joined one of the organizations in this university. During our Chuunin (examination), Sasuke was second in rank while I ranked second from the last. Since that certain organization is very particular when it comes to English proficiency, I felt weak and pathetic. However, I was still optimistic that I am going to improve.

We were both rivals and best friends at the same time. I was considered an outcast in that organization, hated by many because of being noisy and annoying while he was loved by the big wigs of the group, obviously because of his laudable performances which seemed to be better than mine.

Little by little, I was slowly accepted by the rest of the members of the organization. It was one of the happiest moments in my life. The moment I discovered he encountered his Orachimaru, engaging into vices and other diversions, I was surprised. I did not know when it started but the guilt was apparently there. Maybe I haven’t functioned well as a good friend.

He got a little out of track while I became tougher and has become an essential part of the organization with the guidance of my mentor, Jer, the former Hokage. Sasuke and I grew apart, entered into a maze of misunderstanding, and the friendship was torn because of colliding ideas.

Meanwhile, the organization, Konoha, has been plagued with problems—a lot of them. I was really troubled with the unending problems that we have encountered. It came into my mind to quit and leave the headaches that the organization had given me. But I realized that they needed me as much as I needed them.

On the other hand, Sasuke tried his luck in another field. He became a representative of his place in a prestigious competition in the province. I am happy he did not win, though, for just like me, he was self-centered, narcissist, conceited, and overly confident. And if he had won in that competition, I don’t know how to describe myself anymore.

Weeks passed. I had developed my skills more and finally got the trust of the new Hokage. Sasuke is now back on track, back to Konoha, but is not as active as he was before. I am happy though that the rivalry between us is now gone. I am now in a level where competition is already irrelevant. At this point, I am still training myself and aiming to be the next Hokage of Konoha, just like Naruto.


0 keywords:

Post a Comment

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.