Friday, April 22, 2011
ActuALLY on The FielD
17 days have passed since i had my ojt. It's a nice experience to be able to face the Governor of a premiere province such as Cebu, EVERYDAY. That's absolutely insane. I'm just an intern yet I'm given such opportunity (not to mention that I have free lunch as well).
Well, let me relate 17 things i like about my OJT.
17. The Freeman Newspaper is a welcoming publication, they do not treat me like an intern (at least the editors do, some senior reporters get insecure sometimes...)
16. I can read manga, EVERYDAY
15. I get to roam around Cebu (SM, Robinson and Gaisano malls are so big)
14. I get to publish at least one article a day which is just 100pesos...hahah (see...the Freeman kenneth B pael)
13. I get to improve my writing skills (even EICs need to improve their skills)
12. I get to meet other reporters from other newspaper...(though some of them do not like, i always have them out-scooped...sorry guys...i'm not just an "intern")
11. I get to ask questions with the governor (cool right!)
10. I get to eat free lunch...catered and buffet....(yummy)
9. I receive lots of gifts packs during press conferences (gluta, t-shirts, and kits)
8. I got partnered with the best writer at freeman...is it because I'm the best intern as well?
7. I get to have my Press ID
6. I can eat what I want..thanks for the allowance..mom,dad
5. I got a boarding house, it's my first time...kawaii
4. I learned how to be patient...listening to countless words...need to find the right angle of my story
3. I get to see on television...4 minute exposure was memorable (I was beside the governor when she was interviewed by GMA, ABS-CBN, and Sugbo NEWS)
2. I learned to be with my classmates...my friends...
1. I'm still the best.
There you go...11 days to go and my ojt is over...I'm making most of it...