Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bubbly.Simple.Dangerous.


These are the main qualities that I possess. Before anything else, I would just like to clarify that I do not have any multiple personalities or you might think that I’m crazy or something. Personality switching is no longer new for me. It all depends on the situation as what many would say. And I know you have tried to do the same.
Life has not been easy for me. I’m not fortunate with almost everything except for my good looks and brain. Thus living a hard life has brought me two egos, Key and Ken.
Key. He’s the jolly type. Always happy and kind, we’ll very kind. He does not want any fight or misunderstanding. He is talkative and a good joker. He likes to make people smile and laugh. He is often seen nowadays. He is a narcissist. He’s quite lazy that sometimes he would skip class just to watch a movie. He is very confident, outspoken, and spontaneous. He handles hard situations with a smile. He loves attention. He likes to eat soft ice cream. He is fund of Korean music. He likes to dance and sing. He is fun to be with. He likes surfing the Internet. Facebook and YouTube are his favorite sites. He’s me.
Ken. He’s the bad type. He’s a dangerous person that would do anything just to get his goals. He’s very protective of himself. He’s not the person that anyone would want as an enemy. He’s the best liar. He’s the greatest story maker. He’s strong. He does not cry or feel sorry. He does not how to forgive. He is vengeful. He is very sarcastic. He has a minimal temper. He is easily annoyed. He does not like ugly people and dumb people. He does not like people talking about him. He hates pretenders. He hates debts. He hates big noses. He hates people who are good of washing their hands. He’s very intelligent and a fast-thinker. He is very clever. He’s me.
Since you’ve already met my two alter egos, it’s about time to meet Kenneth.
Kenneth. He’s the simplest person you’ll ever know. He likes to read books and novels, also mangas. He is very serious. He is quiet. He is calm. He likes to wear white plain T-shirts. He is a good leader and the best follower. He is fond of writing and blogging. He is hopeless romantic. He loves anime. He is caring. He’s me.
Yes, I am the three-in-one. I may have been a friend to many and an enemy to some but this is what we call life. I am sure you have a favorite side of me, whether it’s Key, Ken, or Kenneth, just remember that it’s me.
We live, love and survive. Love? Of course, I’m a human you know. But it’s a secret. Tell next time. If you want to talk to me, ask me first who I am, you might meet Ken, he’s dangerous.

2 comments:

  1. ,wahahaha..lol au ko ani na post.pramis.wahahah,*(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, but don't forget to breath...

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.