Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm happy, are you?


"Sir, What is the secret of your success?" a reporter asked a bank president.

"Two words"

"And, Sir,what are they?"

"Right decisions."

"And how do you make right decisions?"

"One word."

"And,sir, What is that?"

"Experience."

"And how do you get Experience?"

"Two words"

"And, Sir, what are they?"

"Wrong decisions"


It has been a month since I became the EIC. We’ve published two issues. I’m still working on the third. As what I have expected from myself, I really committed a mistake, a mistake that I have not realized from the very beginning. Nobody is indeed perfect. But when you are in a position wherein errors are not acceptable, all you could do is to be positive that everything will work out.

Every single error that you see, no matter how big or small, you can blame it all to me because I’m the EIC. However, it is not the misspelled word that saddens me but some people who are good at washing their hands, people who are just simply cruel, and people who depend on you yet has the guts to stab you. Parasitism is what you call it. How can I blame them if they were born that way?

Though, I must say that I have learned many things because of what had happened. I have realized who are the people that would push me down in times of gloom and the people that would lift me in order for me to compose myself again.

In fairness, I must say I am rejoiced to know that most of the people around me, still and I hope, will always accept me for who I am, the imperfect me. I have come to see people who are worthy of the trust I have given. I guess being kind and soft-spoken is effective when dealing with other people, people who I can get vigor from. Mutualism is what I call it. How can I frown when there are people who are willing to cheer me up?

During the evaluation this afternoon, I don’t know if it’s because of fear or it’s because they really do recognize my efforts in order for the publication to publish even a single issue. But either reason, I’m still happy to be one of the staffers of the month. It was a good thing that there was an evaluation.

Well before I forget, thank you Jeff for the Chowking and to En-en for the snack. To other staffs who want to lessen their strikes, I’m willing to take food for compensation. Haha…just kidding!!!

Rating myself:

Attendance- 30%

Attitude- 20%

Performance- 20%

Total: 70% --- Needs Improvement

4 comments:

  1. yah..im planning to have it on the second time..hehehehee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehee..bastah..ayaw rag i-gets gud..hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.