Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Caught in a Bad Romance

There's a fire starting in my heart and it’s reaching a fever pitch that’s bringing me out the dark. But how can something so wrong feel so right all along. You got my heartbeat running away; beating like a drum and it’s coming your way. You got me crazy, oh yes, you got me starstruck.

Everybody needs an inspiration especially when the nights are low. Everything comes out naturally when you are with me. You are the thunder and I am the lighting. Don’t know if it’s a hush but I’m missing you so much, a moment without you is certainly like a year without rain.

You are the best thing that has ever been in my life. You got a smile that could light up a town. It is true that all I need was somebody to love. But there’s just something about love that breaks your heart.

The scars of your love remind me of us and I just can’t help thinking that we could have had it all, but now I’m just rolling in the deep. Never mind, I’ll find someone like you and I wish nothing but the best for you, too.

Certainly, you were so young when I first saw you.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!!! composer na dude? kulang na lang..................

    BOOM..BADOOM...BOOM..BADOM.. HEY.. ESTORYAHE...

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.