Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Friday, January 20, 2012

BAD Mouth...TSK!


It’s part of growing up. I already forgot when it started but I am becoming worse every day. I did not like it before but I’m doing it now. Tsk, what a scum I have become.

“IYOT TA,” two words that I can easily spout. Now, let me ask you, can you say these words? I think most of you can’t. It’s very vulgar. I even sent a group message and waited if someone will reply. And yes, many did. HAHA!

When I was younger, I really despise people saying those words because they are very obscene and improper. And now, I’m doing so.

At first, I thought it was fun, just for fun. Never did I care what other people may think. I said to just anyone I met at the restaurant, bar, or even in the street. And most of them have a positive reply, a smile in particular, and I already know what it meant. It might be because of my not-bad physique.

I tried to stop it. But then again, it’s just normal in the adult world, and I’m an adult now. The people that I hang out with are very vulgar as well. It would be awkward to act reserve in front of them.

IYOT TA

.

.

.

.

.

Is part of the heart

AORTA pronounced with Brtitish accent is iyot-ta

Yes, this is what I’m talking about. If ever you’re thinking of other things, then your mind is corrupted.

3 comments:

  1. haha. first one to comment. pero di na ko mu comment about the post. haha. i leave the impression to the next commentator. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ako gid ang muhuman. hahaha. i tot yun na. haha

      Delete
  2. was that a "JOKE"??????
    oh im sorry. i forgot to laugh...
    Ok, here it goes--- Whahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahahah ..ahaharharhar

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.