Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Jobseeker

I woke up early for an anticipated examination for my first job application. I actually did some review the night before so that I won't be empty-handed, relying only to my stocked knowledge. My first job application is to be a Copy Editor at SPi Global.

So with my black shoes, I went to SPi, passed my application letter and resume, waited for an hour, and took the examination. I was with Rina, my co-staff in TN. The first part of the examination was easy. Simple sentences, subject-verb agreement and an essay. 

We both passed our papers. Then the Human Resource told us to come back at 1:30 for the second examination. After eating our lunch, we came back half an hour earlier of the said time. Rina and I were discussing what could have been the outcome of the first examination. We were confident that we passed. 

At 1:45, our names were called, it's time to take the final examination. And to my surprise, the second examination was diabolic. It felt that I was drained with juices. It was so hard that I got to read it twice to understand the questions. 

It was more or less, 500 items, no doubt why it took us three hours for the examination. So, the examinations are over. All I have to do is to wait. I really hope that I'm waiting for something. 

Anyway, tomorrow is another day. Teletech! Here I come!!!


4 comments:

  1. So there's something that even Noblesse Key finds diabolic, heh.

    You are in high spirits or so it seems. Good for you.

    All the best for your job hunt. You'll land somewhere for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I find it really hard...but, I'm hopeful that I will get the job..hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopeful d.i ha!!. hahaha.. naunsa na man nah run. hehehehe peace dude!

      Delete
    2. After one week pa ang results..>DUH!

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.