Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fated Meeting

I was just covering a press conference of the finalists for Ten Outstanding Students in the Philippines Central Visayas League. This is where all the best and brightest students in the country belong. 

My jaws literally dropped when I saw her. She is by far the fairest girl I have seen in my life. Uhm, may be because Negros is a small island and she lives at Cebu and graduated from an all girls school with Bachelor of Science in Business Administration majoring in Entrepreneurial Management course. 

She likes stars and hates spiders. A good badminton player and inclined to chocolate chip cookies. She likes Ice Skater Michelle Kwan. She listens to Lady Antebellum. She has read the Diary of a Wimpy Kid and loves Pixar Animated movies. She watches Glee and plays Plants VS Zombies. 

She's more of "haha" than "LOL". She hates being followed by sales ladies while shopping, she finds it weird. She believes that "being someone's first is great but being someone's last is perfect." She's single and that's what's important.

How did I get this information? I'm a journalist. 

I was amazed with her physical attributes but what made me sweep off my feet is when she started talking. She was no ordinary woman. She speaks with conviction and authority, a champion of empowering women and children. What do you expect from a nominee of Outstanding Student in the country. 

An epitome of beauty, intelligence, and superiority. 

But what amazes me is she looks at me often that I get conscious when our eyes meet. Then, sorry to think this way but a question was really running in my mind. "Does she think that I'm good looking as well?" I know it's ridiculous but it's just normal.

I was sitting on the front row where the media is located, there were only two of us in the media so we're kind of getting all the attention. The other one is from Silliman University.

Her chair was opposite to mine so we often caught ourselves looking at each other. "Am I assuming again?" Another question I had in mind. 

We even smiled at each other at some point, embarrassment perhaps. I was not able to concentrate on taking notes. The feeling was just surreal. I cannot continue this post with my heart pounding so I'll just end it here. 

Anyway, we have a date on the 1st of May. Let's see how will this story continue. 


For compatibility purposes





23 comments:

  1. Parang kinilig din ako ah? At huwaw, ang ganda nga niya! And her intelligence is another plus factor! Well, what can I say? Have fun on your date! Yihee!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just realized na hindi pala kita finafollow sa GFC? I thought I followed you before... ulyanin ang lola mo. :-| Anyway, just followed you now. Good thing you're on my blogroll lol

      Delete
    2. Normal lang naman ang kiligin diba? Yeah, she's really beautiful and witty. I'll certainly enjoy our date.

      Thanks for following Irene.

      Delete
  2. beauty and brains :o

    i dunno how or why, pero the way you shared the story, nakakakilig looool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baka naman nahawa ka na sa kabaduyan ko...de bale, ang sarap kayang kiligin...hahahahahah

      Delete
  3. *damsel in distress*
    *may I have this dance*

    "knight in shining armor"
    "let's have this dance for the rest of our lives"

    That's some fairy tale! Best wishes for your happy ending. :)

    Good luck Mr. Key! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what is with the exchange of words Sui. hahahaahah...LOL

      Happy ending? The beginning is even quite blurry. Anyway, Thank you for the positivism.

      Thanks Ms. Sunshine!

      Delete
  4. Kakayanin mu yan KUYA, infairness ganda niya ahhh! Talagang dream girls yan nga mga boyz bukun duun is outstanding student of the country. Good luck hope to hear good news soon from both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Farjah...I really hope I can deliver a good news. haha

      Delete
  5. she's more than a pretty face! ^_^
    intelligence is really attractive eh??

    ♥_♥ FIGHTING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beauty without brain is just a disappointment..ahahahah..

      Fighting Clai!

      Delete
  6. LOL! (smiles) Could our very intelligent yet creative Mr. Key be "in love?" No, it can't be! Well, at the very least, you have me at the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment of this "love story." :)

    BTW, hopefully you'll be able to keep your mind on your journalism work until the night of May 1st! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not in love...ahhahahah...Stay tune for more updates! Don't change your channels!

      I'm working on it!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok na sana...gipakapinan pa man gud...remove content ka tuloy :(

      ahahahahahah...I'm not angry or something...mabasahan niya sa lain baka ano ang isipin.. :)

      Delete
    2. ngee!. KeyJ!.. KeyJ!! ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ

      oKEY fyn!. nalimot na pud ko sa ako gi-comment! ;-).. asa dag'y ato!. hmp!

      Delete
  8. ooohlala. i was reading this post and i was like "is this kenneth really?"

    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's me.. the one and only noblesse KEy!

      Delete
  9. hahaha..KILIG to the BONEeeessss!!!!


    I never thought key is actually capable of such feeling... hahaha,hmp!

    Mura ra mu og igso-on key..hahaha, na.i similarities inyong face.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luk wat uv'e sed 2 me b4 u cant rili describe wat "gwapa" is to u bcoz olmost all of ur cuzins r girls nd r extremely beautiful so all ur lyf u already know nd seen wat beautiful is 2 u... Dats y napaicip aq dat tym unsa jud kaha ni iya gpangita nga gwapa oh well not bad BEAUTY ND BRAINS un nman pla!!! mu gwapa jud samot ang girl pag bright, malay mu in d fture tgaan ka ug chance niya...hehe nice key shes pretty gudluck daan:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahhahah...makahilak pud ko ani ui...

      Nag-open ra jud ka ug blog para ra maka-comment...
      si Hemilat nitug-an nimu ani sa!!!

      Delete
    2. pataka nlang oi,... ikaw mismu nsulti nku ani, k2ng kta pa ni crystaline pates ang partners in crime, go man ka sa open daun sa imu mga likes... nd din ayun u sed na lisud kaau ibulong na ug gwapa sa world ky g.invade na sa mga wlay angay ug feeliret na gwapa...hahaha Gobless nlng daan key :)

      Delete
  11. Luk wat uv'e sed 2 me b4 u cant rili describe wat "gwapa" is to u bcoz olmost all of ur cuzins r girls nd r extremely beautiful so all ur lyf u already know nd seen wat beautiful is 2 u... Dats y napaicip aq dat tym unsa jud kaha ni iya gpangita nga gwapa oh well not bad BEAUTY ND BRAINS un nman pla!!! mu gwapa jud samot ang girl pag bright, malay mu in d fture tgaan ka ug chance niya...hehe nice key shes pretty gudluck daan:-)

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.