Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm Key

I often hear people say that I'm
even though I'm not asking

Sometimes, I get tired of it all and suffer from migraine
there's no medicine for it

If I cannot sing but can YOU
It is really sick for people to cite things that I cannot do 
that they cannot as well

But I have learned not to keep it in my heart and just let it go
to free myself from pain

I have learned how to use my mouth to defend myself
to speak what I think

To talk fast before they could utter a single word
to make them shut up

But often times, I just stare at them
and give a smirk that will puzzle them what I'm thinking

I sometimes get myself incorrect
but I acknowledge it all

Mistakes are indeed inevitable
and the only thing I always do is to laugh at them

Underneath it all, at the end of the day, I'm still the
I'm the best

Now  let me end this post with a song for you baby!


Model is Kim KiBum from Korean boy band SHINee.


8 comments:

  1. It's good to hear you ranting every now and then. It always becomes a burden to pile up too much anguish in the mind. I hope that you feel better now. This is your blog, so if you can't shout out loud just vent out here if you want. And of course the heavily make-up laden K-Pop artists ain't that bad either. :D

    Until later! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I don't have any issues while posting this. It is just that I want to make a moving post. I just happen to think of the chronological order of the gifs to make a story out of it. Is it not great?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it definitely is "moving" in certain aspects and you did make quiet a "story" using these images.

    Sometimes I feel that I fail to make myself clear enough in the comments section here because I try to say something else and you interpret it differently. I don't know how to deal with this. }:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhah...juts don't mind it...I get it. Just keep doing what you're doing. There's nothing wrong with it. trust me!

      Delete
  4. Sometimes it's good to voice how you feel, though sometimes it can get you into trouble.

    I couldn't help but laugh at these little video clips though, tee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I'm just going the moderate way of things.

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.