Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Friday, April 27, 2012

The Original Face Dance

I am very talented person except singing and dancing. Yes, I am definitely not into those two MINOR talents. I may not have given the talent to dance with my two feet. I have mastered a dance that was even copied by the most famous reality talent show in the Philippines, Showtime. The dance that I am talking about is none other than the viral FACE DANCE.


Yes, I was the original Face Dancer. I would gladly share this talent with you. So I hope you listen carefully. 

Now let me teach you the proper counting of the Face Dance 0,1,2,3,4, and 5. You should start with zero since that's the starting point. Questions will not be entertained while the class is ongoing. 

While my father was in the hospital, I was assigned to look after him if he has something that he needs. It is such a boring job so I got my phone and started talking some photos. 


I really don't like waiting but I had no choice, I need to wait for my turtle-paced classmates. It was almost an hour of waiting in vain. I need to do something and this is what happened. I got a little bit crazy.  



It's summer time so I wanted to feel the heat of the sun. I wanted to see how I'd look like when in direct sun light. I have found out that nothing has changed. 

When people don't let me join their game I usually do things that would consume my time. At the back are my staffers playing chess. They did not let me join because I was an easy player. I'm not good in chess. Tsk! 

I wanted to take picture of myself with the sea at my back ground. But I adjusted the lens wrongly so I consumed all the space. All has been done so I just dealt with it.  

Ladies and gentlemen, there goes our first lesson on Face Dance. Easy, isn't it? So, as my students, I would be expecting your Face Dance soon.

32 comments:

  1. How very amusing!
    This is the first time that I enjoyed seeing a dance without the use of hands and feet.
    You're a natural at this. *claps*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sui, I always have an alternative of things I don't know how...ahhahahahah

      Delete
  2. Hey, this is amazing, its not that easy, but you made it look damn easy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it takes some practice Dark Angel...You just have to be patient...hahahahaahahah...

      I'm so excited to your Face Dance!

      Delete
  3. Ummkay, so is this a move-over-Billy-Crawford-coz-I'm-so-much-better-than-you-at-face-dancing post? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang kulit! yun pala yung face dance! nyahahaha!!!
    Sana gumaling na father mo. =)


    P.S. yes, finally, I knew how to incorporate GIF on our blog and that's because of you. Maraming salamat ulit Ken! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My father is already fine but thanks anyway.

      Your welcome wrey and robby. hope to see more Gifs.

      Delete
  5. ang galing...di ko kaya ang face dance...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nyahahaha. First one to DISLIKE this post...Joke lang!!!

    narci jud ka Ken!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walay dislike button dri Bert.hahahahah...

      I'm not narci...I'm still getting there.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! At last, naging usefUL na ang thousands of pics muh!


    FACE DANCER KEY---> :)) thumbs UP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tomoh!!! ahahhaha...thousands jud d.i...ahahhaah

      Delete
    2. dili kaha thousands!

      Millions pa nga eh!> hahah

      Delete
    3. thousands pa ui..mga 999,999 pa...

      Delete
  9. no one could really beat u on that deed key!. hahah. Its in ur blood >>Narcism!..

    challenge Ms *u know* on doing the face dance ay!. hahaha... (~_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm the God of Face Dance!!! narcissism not Narcism...ahahahahah...nakabalus jud ko! duh sana!

      ikaw rah, murag opposite jud mi pag-ing-ana nga mga butang...ahahahahahah

      Delete
    2. Typo kaha!.
      Sorry poe, wa matuyo.. ehem!
      tawo ra ko, I ain't perfect!!. ARE YOU???

      Delete
    3. Weh? wrong spelling jud an day...dili na typo!

      Delete
  10. if there would be an award such as "KING OF FACE DANCE".... you, key, will surely be the-only-one to hold such award for 15-consecutive-years.....sabi nga nila... IKAW NA!!!


    Quit dreaming about your TALENT in singing....hahahaha... you have a far-better-talent-than-mere-singing....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What Shen mae is trying to say is, "YABAG jud kah!". hahaha

      Delete
    2. Shenmae is really the best!!!! Very supportive in my career...IKAW NA jud and malibrehna nako soon...

      @Albitch: SUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. duhhhh...what I mean is mas yabag pa si BITCH...hahaha


      @Key> hahaha...kanus'a dagway ng "soon".. murag layo pa man run..hahaha

      Delete
    4. ahahahah..>Albitch is ruined!!!

      @shen: really soon!!!

      Delete
  11. ahahaha...ALBITCH??? sounds great!!! hahaha


    @key> pwde ugma??? hahaha,

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.