Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pencils and Bond papers

I tried to think of a topic that I could write today but I have not found any interesting topic. There was nothing to do as well so I gathered up my pencils and took some bond papers on the shelf. Then I started scribbling. Drawing is my hobby aside from blogging. Since I don't have any words today, let me entertain you with my art works, well, that is what I believe them to be. 

The first one is a fan art of the world-famous anime Naruto. In the drawing is Naruto and Hinata. I am a huge fan of Naruto. Well, the anime is funny, action filled, and quite dramatic sometimes. I could see myself as Naruto sometimes, being a loser before but has done all his might to reach the top. I'm reading the manga as well, the latest is Chapter 583. 

The second one is another fan art of the first anime that I have seen Fushigi Yuugi (Curious Play). This anime is the one responsible for opening my eyes on love and everything connected to it. I think I was just 10 back then. This anime took my innocence. This anime is funny and very dramatic. 
The third one is my interpretation of the goddess of moon, Artimes. I am very interested in Greek mythology and the vast story behind it. I actually became the most proficient in our Literature class. I could still remember the time when I played as Hades, King of the Underworld. I was pretty good back then. 


The fourth one is my drawing of my mom if she will become an anime. I don't want to discuss any further. ahahahahhaha

The fifth one is the reflection of what happened to me a week ago. I was not expecting this to happen but it did. I never knew what she was thinking when she kissed me because I never got the chance to ask her since I was so startled of what had just happened. I don't how I would react that time. Lack of experience. Tsk!

I have not drawn for years since I was quite busy. Good thing I still got the swagger with my pencil. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my art works! 

25 comments:

  1. W
    O
    W
    .
    .
    .
    Wonderful, ovation worthy art.

    First sketch: I thought that it looked familiar, especially Hinata. The hairstyle is very accurate. So you were like Naruto? No matter how he started he's still a hero in the end.

    Second sketch: Fushigi Yuugi...urgh...that was one crazy anime. Too much drama. I couldn't stand it and it just kept coming back with more OVAs.
    That was your first anime and you watched it when you were 10!!! That's too early to watch such a tense, maligned story.
    But you have drawn the characters well, with Yui, Miaka and Tamahome (hope I am correct). I hated them so much that I still remember the names.

    Third sketch: My favorite amongst all. Beautiful, elegant, powerful. It's just superb. That detailing with the bow and arrow is remarkable.

    Fourth sketch: Has your mum ever seen this drawing? Won't say much since you don't want to talk about it.

    Fifth sketch: What an expression on your face. You look dumbfounded. HAHAHAHA
    You go girl, whoever she is. She caught you well.

    This is a surprising side of you and I am glad that you decided to show it here. This is one of your best posts for me together with the poetry one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Thanks for appreciating it.

      Yeah, I always say to people acquainted with Naruto that I'm like him. I even made a post about it. Our similarities.

      I was too young for Fushigi Yuugi but I had no choice. I already seen it. You know all the names!!! Did you really not like it? *suspicious look*

      That's the hardest to draw among the five. I liked it too. aheheheh

      No, I don't want to because my mom will just get mushy and stuff. ahahahahah

      Yeah, I was stunned!

      Thank you for considering this as one of my best posts. Maybe I should do more posts like this. ahahahah

      Delete
    2. I remember the names due to two reasons:
      Comparatively I was a lot older when I watched this anime for the first time.
      Secondly, I remember those things from my past very well that I utterly hated. Hate is a strong emotion.

      Keep drawing! :)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Ow, now I get it. You seemed to get emotionally attached to things.

      I'll keep drawing if I don't have words. :) Thanks Sui.

      Delete
  2. Hey Noblesse Key
    interesting drawings, thanks for sharing your work. Good to know more about you. I too draw, but I don't draw animate things, I just draw lines and florals with so much colors, not a clear picture though. :)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana,

      It's nice that you have dropped by. You too draw, that's amazing, maybe someday you'll share them too or you already have?

      Anyway, Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. this post is a tribute to you Bert! ahahahahaha

      Delete
    2. these are original art works...ahheemmm *sharp look*

      Delete
  4. WOW.. i miss sketching... :)

    i love the artemis one... it looks so cool ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you liked it! I'm looking forward to your sketches! aagahahahahah

      Delete
  5. blurry xia fwend pewo impressing!.
    try other models Key from where u can portray in pen, ayaw na nang anime!. thats too simple-- a drawing that even a seven year old kid can do.
    hmmm.. ≧◔◡◔≦

    no offense dude!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7 year old? aren't you exaggerating? ahahahahah...

      Anyway, with the feedbacks I have receive, I'll certainly draw more. aheheheheheh..

      No offense reached.

      Delete
  6. I see you're not only a writer but an artist as well. You're quite talented! Those drawings are amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene... You become talented when you have lots of time to spare..hahahhahaha

      Delete
  7. You have got a nice blog Noblesse Key. These drawings are really awesome! I wish I could draw like you (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dark Angel for dropping by. You can draw as well, you just have to practice..ahhehehhahaah

      Delete
  8. AMAZING TALENT!Do sketch often...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, I'm thrilled to hear that from an architect, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!! you are really good in drawing. i looked at your drawings so many times and I like the drawing of your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Feilong! I like that drawing as well. :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.