Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Thursday, May 3, 2012

KEY's Emoticons

From the moment we are born, we are already bound with emotions. We feel and react to things because of our emotions.  I just came from a jobs fair and I have seen lots of emotions there. Kids crying, old people feeling lonely, and adults feeling angry because of people who insert between the lines.

Since we don't actually see each other, allow me to share my animated emoticons so that you'll have an idea what my face is like when I am:

Shy and Conscious
I always feel conscious of myself since people tend to have the habit of staring at me. It really makes me want to check if I have a dirt on my face. I always strike this inquisitive look on my face so that they'll tell me what's wrong. But most of the time, there's nothing wrong. Weird!

 Anger or Grudge
I tend to see this face often lately. I don't know, maybe it's just the hot weather that has gotten to my system.  And oh, I must say that people who arrives late makes me angry. I don't like waiting. 

 Crying or Extremely Sad
Uhm, I have not seen this face in years. I am really not the cry type. 

Happy or Joyful 
This face is what you'll see everyday if we see each there everyday. You got it, right? Yes, I am a happy person, I am not the serious type. I always share my smile to everyone even though they don't want it. I like smiling and laughing, it makes me feel light and better. Also, good things happen when I'm smiling. 

 Sad or Depressed
I sometimes feel sad when I get to see that I have few visitors in my blog. So if you don't want to see my face like this, keep visiting okay! Kidding aside, I feel sad when I don't get what I want. I tend to be a very competitive person. And I feel depressed to see people not doing their jobs. 

Confident or Suave
I think I am one of those who have oozing self-confidence. I don't know where I get it from but it is just there. I actually like that quality of mine. It makes me look cool. 

EPIC FAILS
My other tear drop dropped when I clicked the camera

My other mustache dropped when I exhaled
So these are basically the SIX emotions that I most likely encounter. Keep smiling everyone!!!

18 comments:

  1. (^‿^)
    Thanks for letting us see the other sides of Noblesse Key. No one will be bored in your company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good news...I really don't like my friends to be bored...

      Delete
  2. The last one is an epic fail. Hehehe. Hey you look good when you are confident and suave. And cute when you are sad, don't make it a habit though. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY, I look cute? ahahahah...that's nice!!! Thanks..

      Delete
  3. hahaha. truly the kenneth i know. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and I will never change, i think?

      Delete
  4. haahaaaaa, you are so damn funny key!! even being serious is not me! you seem like my twin :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could have been fraternal twins...aahahahah...

      Delete
  5. You got to be kidding me LOL! I was in a pretty dark mood and I find myself laughing my heart out seeing your fantastic innovations. Well, I guess, Filipinos do like to emote :P

    Amusing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I made you happy in my own little way.
      And yes, Filipinos are emoters. hahahahha...well, most of us are.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I know you like it!!!! ahahahahhaha..you can deny it but you cannot lie.

      Delete
  7. You could have had added another face-like art like laughing your heart out loud so as you can complete the seven phases of people's emotions in the gallore! However, t'was nice seeing you in art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahhaha...jessie, what a deep comment you have here, I really appreciate the suggestion :)

      Delete
  8. should I use the key's emoticons while singing..
    hahahha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, sure! that'll be my great honor Clai!

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.