Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Wednesday, May 23, 2012

On May 22: "I trended number 4 on Twitter"

The day Noblesse Key was born. I woke up 4am since I have work at 6 until 2 pm. I was greeted by my office mates, asking if where is the party. There was no party, I'm too old for that...and I don't have my salary yet.

After my shift, I went to Silliman University to cover an event. It was about the People Power. And there I saw, the most vicious columnist in the country,Sir Conrado De Quiros. He is my idol in the print media. It was an unexpected birthday gift. I was ecstatic to see him live in person. 

But the surprise does not end there, Ogie Alcasid, Boy Pick Up, was also there. I am thrilled to see such great comedian. I am really joyed! He even rendered a song for the audience (I was thinking of asking him to sing a Happy Birthday song for me but I did not have the courage...ahahahahah).

I got hungry, so I went to Jollibee North Road, where I have worked as a cashier when I was in junior college. I always go back there to reminisce the times when I had troubles, managers screaming at me, customers taking out my patience. I go to sleep in class because I was so tired. Geez, it was really hard, but it was indeed fun.
As expected, I ate all the food that would fit in my stomach. I had a date with myself. I always reward myself during my birth day. 

Then, I opened my twitter account. I made a hashtag #HappyBdayNoblesseKey, I was hoping, more of wishing, that I would trend. And I was not disappointed. I really trended, I even reached number 4, but I did not notice it. 

I honestly don't believe that I trended. But Albert tagged me this pic. At first glance, it was like authentic but if you will take a closer look, it certainly is edited.

Anyway, I was really moved with the effort "to make my wish come true,"  so I was more than happy. I don't know who helped Albert make this photo but "thanks". I am really happy with the gesture. Isn't it overwhelming? 

I think that this is the best birthday ever. Well, of course, it's because I have lots of friends!!! THANK YOU!


18 comments:

  1. Ahahah, Overwhelmed? Anyway, I was on a big laugh when I read that you had just trended nationwide. Later did I know, Albert had just manipulated the photo, then my LOL stopped.

    Anyhow, happy birthday Kenneth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment was marked as spam Jes that's why it just appeared now...

      Anyway, thanks for the greetings!

      Delete
  2. WOW! You are now a celebrity! I told you you're a star. I have a twitter account, but I don't have the will and the patience to maintain it soooo I really don't have much to say about it.

    Happy b-day again N! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a star? ahahahaha..that's really funny...but I hope that comes true!!! You'll be my manager.

      Delete
  3. It's a touching birthday, i was intrigued when I saw your link posted in our group so I opened it and I must say you are so lucky to have such friends. Nice read. Very touching.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I could not agree more Edmaration...It was very moving...

      Delete
  4. Wow, who made that clearly-edited-photo-from-twitter?
    Me? No!
    Well, your wish was granted--to trend in twitter.
    Though your wish was a very superficial and an unimaginable attempt, but, what else can we do?
    You must thank me for that one and as an exchange, kindly send me a guest post for this the letter H.

    http://mr837.blogspot.com/p/z-guest-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahhha...I'm supposed to say thank you for that...geez, and it even has something to be returned. Anyway, I already accepted the challenge before.

      Delete
  5. very good....may twitter din ako pero di ko magamit masyado..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this in between short breaks of editing and I was awed...wow, #4 ~ way to go :P

    You really had fun on your special day ;) YEY!

    Happy days for you throughout your life with plenty of blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I have...if only every day was my birthday...

      Delete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday, Key! And so sweet of Albert to do something like that hehe

    God bless! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.