Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Friday, May 11, 2012

Power ranger


I was just surfing my Facebook account when I encountered an application. And look what it has brought me. It kind of reminds me of my favorite kiddie show, Power Rangers. Isn't it amusing for cartoons to have different colors of their hair and some don't even really exist!

So I took the liberty of changing my highlights just to see how I would look like in these multicolors. To my surprise, most of them fits me, well, that's what I think. 

I could not help but laugh with the green hair. I think it's the most out of this world hair I have ever seen. I look like a mutant, a human that turns into a plant. It reminds me of the anime, The Law of Ueke. The main character, Ueke, has the power to turn garbage into a plant. If I had the same power, I could certainly help the world in such big time. 

It is no longer new that I could really relate to the story of Naruto. I just wonder if I was born in the West, I could have looked like this. Having a blonde hair is really IN nowadays but I don't have any plans yet. It would certainly gain so much attention from the people. 

The blue hair reminds me of Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi. It is the first anime that has opened my eyes to the realities of life, especially on love relationships. It was the first time I have seen a boy and a girl kissed, I was in fifth grade back then. My innocence was gone. ahahahahahah

The red hot hair somehow resembles Natsu from Fairy Tale. WOW! I have the power to control fire, the most destructive element in the planet. I can absorb fire as well. I can use it to cook my barbecue!!! We don't need to buy Liquefied Petroleum Gases, what a big save of money. 

And of course, the original hair I have resembles Raizel, from the manwha Noblesse where I got my blog name. I just like the deep black hair we have. We Filipinos have black hair that somehow is a mark of being Asian. I am proud of my black hair, but I sometimes dye it for a change. ahahahah

There you have it. My collection of colored hair. Which one do you like best? 


34 comments:

  1. Hey Noblesse key , good to see you , take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll surely take care...Thanks Dana for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Blue eyes just dont fit! haha.. even the rosy Cheeks ,too! 〷◠‿◠〷
    Nice editing!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahah...I was just trying it...well, I guess it's worth the try..ahhehehehe

      Delete
  3. I think streaks of blonde goes well for you or red. I'm not sure I know any of these Japanese characters though (I could only go as far as Phineas and Ferb :P)

    Anyways, whatever it is that you decide for your hair, I'm sure it'll fit you.

    Happy Weekend Key :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa...I like Phineas and Ferb too... I want to be a genius as well...ahahahhaha

      okay, I'll try all of them.....someday.

      Happy weekend as well Mel.

      Delete
  4. Cool trick! I'm a big Power Rangers and Fushigi Yuugi fans too!
    Nung high school pa ako, nababaliw kami ng best friends ko kay Tamahome!hehehe...(hay...I miss hiskul life)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, we certainly have lots of things in common...aahhahahaha

      So you had a crush with an anime character...hmmm...that's new....

      Delete
  5. Hey Key, that green and red hair looks awesome!! pretty Key-ute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dark Angel...I like the red one too...ahahahah

      Delete
  6. I love the variety of hair colors in anime. My most favorite hair color in anime is silver.

    All the hair colors suited you. It would look even more accurate if you would spike them up. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried silver but I looked old..ahahahah...

      I'll try that next time. :)

      Delete
  7. Interesting app... Hmmm... I think any color would suit you.

    No pink hair color? I wonder how that would look on you hehe! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene...

      There is, it's in the first GIF. Next to the Blonde is the pink...I look weird that's why I did not include it in my list..ahahahahah

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naruto! Naruto! the only anime I watch. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REally? It is one of my favs actually...hooray to NARUTO!

      Delete
  10. minsan na rin ako nakapanood ng power rangers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahah...buti naman at naka.relate ka!

      Delete
  11. I like Tamahome!! I watched that anime too when I was young (now i'm considered old...but still watch anime and read manga..hehe)

    but above all, I love Power Rangers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how old like us people still watch kiddie animes...ahahhahah

      then, that's a common thing to be noted!

      Delete
  12. Ohh. nakakamiss namang manood ng anime. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha...I think the blue one is better..

    Red is so hilarious...... why put "blush"?? you look so gay.. hehehe..

    why don't you try Inuyasha's hair??? white?? maybe it will suit you.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just experimenting on the blush...ahahhahaha

      I look old in that hair.

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.