Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Saturday, May 5, 2012

Training starts on Monday

I just received a call that the training for copy editors will start on Monday. And one of my concerns will be my attire, I'm going to start wearing my business or semi-formal attires. Isn't it funny that this post will be about my attire and not about the job.

I just kind of think that sharing my work as copy editor would be boring so I'm going to share how will I look like when I'll be working.


Okay, I know I don't earn my own salary yet so I have my own ways to look cool with less money going out from my pocket. We have this 3 for P100 surplus store. You can grab all you want from shirts, long sleeves, jackets, tuxedo, pants, slacks, and anything to wear.

Yeah, they are clothes of other people before, people that may have been already dead and may have died due to contagious diseases, creepy right? But so far, I have not acquired any so, for now, nothing is wrong.  

So from plain black or white t-shirts, Key will be walking the streets with these sleek clothes. I, myself, am quite excited of the transformation I will have.  I'm so excited to have my own table, my own computer, my own chair, and my own area of responsibility. I'm such a newbie, aren't I?




26 comments:

  1. You are gonna look handsome key ; ) do post a pic with those outfits. even I don't earn my own living yet! Its a great news that you are gonna have your own workplace, all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try best to look good!!! hahahahaha...I'm planning to have a blog about my outfits for my first week...

      Thanks, I'm so excited to work :)

      Delete
  2. It sure is exciting to have your own workspace.
    Don't forget to post your pics in the formal attire (with a tie).
    Best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so excited!!! aahhahaha
      Yeah, I'll certainly do that!

      Delete
  3. *tuxedo **I, myself, am ;)

    You're so cute Key :P Well, okay, let's start from appearance...I thought we only have F-four, you're the fifth right? I guess, I'm really from another world, Korean style ~ Filipino blondies are so in. Re looking cool without paying for it ~ I guess more than your clothes, your personality speaks for you :) I know you'll do well sans Ukay-ukay LOL...

    Good luck on your training :) Keep watch of grammar, style, spelling and equip yourself with an anti-plagiarism software.

    God bless Mr. Cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corrections made...hmmm...I guess excitement affects my spelling and grammar..tsk!!! I need to relax...ahahahah

      I'm cute? YEY!!! My hair is brown,I'm not yet confident enough for blonde..ahaha...but maybe soon.
      Ukay-Ukays save me often. ahahahahah

      Anti-plagiarism software..hmmmm...interesting.

      Thanks Melissa!

      Delete
  4. best of luck, Key. hope you'll enjoy your new environment. i know you're very passionate about your job. so am i. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Feilong...I'm happy that you're happy!

      Delete
  5. wow exciting to be finally earning.. hehe.. goodluck! ang ganda ng header mo, panalo! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll have my own money soon...Thanks for the compliment on my header.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks izdiher, I'll keep that in mind.

      Delete
  7. Wow! Congrats Key! Pakukulayan mo rin ba buhok mo katulad ng mga Koreans sa piktyur? hehehe...(just kidding!)

    Good luck on your training! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pagna-regular na ako, magpapakulay ako ng buhok!!! ahahahah

      Delete
  8. Soon to see you wearing those attires! Gud Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen you wearing formal and semi-formal before.... hmmm... it suites you...looks like a professional...hahaha


    Another praising words from your loyal supporter... hahaha..

    KUDOS key!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jasmin!!! your comments really makes my day!!!

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.