Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WOFing Fantastic

Let's forget about the troubles in life and have some fun time. Ladies and gentlemen, behold the future American Idol, The X Factor and The Voice GRAND winner Noblesse Key.

Before you can attain success, you have to pass many challenges. One of the greatest challenges you have to face is to wait. 







So when they are done with their crap singing. 

Grab the mike, punch the numbers, and start singing.
You can have it solo. 

Or Duet. 

Strike a pose for the fans screaming out loud your name.

And the Score is: 

So you see, I'm not just brain, I'm talented as well. No wonder. ahahhahaha...nothing follows. 

24 comments:

  1. haha. frustrated singer! :)
    good morning Key...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I'm not...I'm a pure talent!

      Delete
    2. A talent u should keep yourself!> hahaha

      Delete
    3. I'm gonna share it to the world...I'm a very giving person you know!

      Delete
  2. haha,pure talent indeed!!!! Keep it up ken..... naa na jud partner si ANNE CURTIS...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you're encouraging or discouraging me Shen..anyway, I'll do my best!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Of course not, some of my friends are in the background...

      Delete
  4. Claps for the talented singer of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sui...ahahhahaha...I'll dance next time...

      Delete
  5. so you brought the DLSR Camera and took shots of ugliness? hahha. kidding

    first one to dislike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I covered a news Bert. It the TOSP...

      You feel envy, you will never get a 100 score!!!

      Delete
  6. Hahahaaa..you are so funny and talented at the same time key. Keep it up, and am sure you will be future American Idol pretty soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dark ANgel...I'm really funny but most of the time corny...ahahahahah

      Delete
  7. do u need a vocal coach(me)??
    I guess not..I've been singing my whole life
    can't even have 100 pts. in karaoke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much is your rate?
      Keep singing, I'm sure the karaoke machine will get tired and give you a 100!!!

      Delete
  8. Nagmana ka talaga sa IDOL mo, higher than the highest level yung confidence! wahahaha!!! ヅ

    wrey of http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahahahahah...dapat talaga confident...minsan nadadaan lang sa confidence!!!

      Delete
  9. Well, that's what we call 'entertainment'! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahha...i like that word, my future place to be!

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.