Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Monday, May 7, 2012

A WOLF inside a sheep

The first day of training for copy editors has ended. We did not do anything serious today, we just had our "getting to know each other" stage. I have nine other members in our batch, Batch 19. 

So one by one, we had introduced ourselves and shared bits and pieces of information with one another. After that, our trainer asked questions that were basically anything she wanted to ask. So maybe you're wondering what she asked me. 


Here goes the whole conversation (as far as I can remember):

Trainer: "You know what...you're not handsome."

Me: *Got confused* (what's with the straightforward sentence)

Trainer: "You look beautiful."

Other trainees: *murmurs* yeah, I agree

Me: Ahh, okay. *Comprehending what she meant*

Trainer: "You really look like a girl. Are you gay? Or straight guy? Or you're really a girl?" 

Other trainees: *giggles*

Me: "I'm kind of straight." *laughs*

Trainer: "There's something about your eyes...your face...it belongs to a girl."


Me: "I somehow got my face from my mom, so yeah, I look like my mom."

Other trainees: *murmurs* Ohhh, that's why

Trainer: "Were you offended with my question?"

Me: "No, honestly not. It's not the first time someone has mistaken me for a girl. I used to have a Korean hair style, whenever I go to a fast food, often times the cashier asks me "what's your order, miss?" or when I inquire for directions to a guard "Miss, just go straight blah blah blah."  *Thinks deeply* (Maybe she was just assessing on how I would react) *Proud of my answer*

Don (co-trainee, former classmate): "Yeah, it is really funny Ma'am when guards, drivers, and sales attendants call him "miss". We already got used to it somehow. *Laughs out loud*

Trainer: "Are you single?"

Me: "Single but not available." *instantly serious*

Trainer: "Why?"

Let's end it here. For those who have read my previous posts, you already know the answer. 

When I thought keeping my hair short will save me from misconceptions, damn, I was wrong. On the lighter side, I emanate a face that "could not do anything unlawful." I have a very innocent face as what others say. Somehow, it becomes useful when I make mistakes. And when I tell them that I did not do it, they will certainly believe me. But I had not done anything serious that could lead to prison and the like.

Also, when people are taking sides. Most people tend to take my side because of my "innocent and kind" face. I can actually use the deception to my advantage. As what my header says "the beast in the making." I'm just a mere human, no matter how I look like, I have goals and aspirations. But just to clarify, I'm not a bad person as well. I'm just a wolf hiding in the skin of sheep. 

What a funny day this has become. 
**************************
Trainer: "Do you like someone?"

Me: *gives name* I met her in an event. Then two days after, I met her parents as well. Yey!

Trainer: *searching the internet* *impressed with my standards* "She's really pretty." 




35 comments:

  1. Ooookay! What a strange...I mean interesting turn of events.
    Enjoy your training and be CAREFUL! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be CAREFUL of what Sui? It sounds intriguing!!! ahahahahah

      Delete
  2. LOL...are you sure you were in the right room? Kind of odd, well, let's just see how this training goes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was in the exact room...Let's all see how will this unfold.

      Delete
  3. Hmmmmm, nothings new! Well, anyone who could have met you in the street could probably have first impression of you to be a lass. That's funny! HAHAHAH!But My advise, please don't take it into seriously, you might be swamped and turns to a gay! Joke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really Jessie...well, it's okay... I'm still cool!

      Delete
    2. Yahhhh, that's true you're cool! I just hope you can maintain the poise being cool. Anyway, after all, you're the one managing yourself.

      Delete
    3. Thank Jess...you're coal as well!

      Delete
  4. ahaha - after reading this I was urge to look for a post where I can see your photo. and I must say - you got me confuse! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, is that so...what post is that? ahahahahah

      Delete
  5. HAHAHA! Obviously I was laughing as I read your post! That must have been really awkward LOL I presume your trainer is trying to make "pa-cute" (um, will she read this? I hope she doesn't haha!) Well, good luck with your training, Miss! hehe :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got somehow got used to it, they'll recover soon...She won't read this, I think? ahahahahh...Thanks MR. Irene...ahahahahah

      Delete
  6. OMG!!! That's hilarious. I loved how you took things straight without getting offended. When I was kid I had short boys hair, and people used to mistake me for a boy, and I used to love that a lot, I wore pants and shirts just to deceive them, hahaa.
    You surely had terribly funny first day, and I bet she was a bit pissed off with you after, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you were a "boy" in your childhood, that's deceivingly cool!!!!

      Did I sound arrogant? I hope it won't affect my ratings..ahhahahahaha

      Delete
  7. Hummm . . . Yes, that was kind of a strange conversation, but interesting. I think you answered her questions well. Of course, I couldn't help but laugh when said "Single, not available."

    You certainly work at an interesting, yet entertaining place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, interesting and entertaining it is...

      Long live the singles...ahahahhhaha

      Delete
  8. wahaha. i thought pogi na talaga. ^_^ hahahaha. this is hilarious ken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilarious to the extreme level...ahahahha

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. what's with the "hunger games",,,yeah, we know you're reading the book...tsk!

      Delete
  10. Hahaha...okay ra na key!!! you are still cute *Cheers!*... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEY!! thanks Shen...ikaw na ang ultimate supporter ko!!!

      Delete
    2. ahahaha...yah!!! ako biya ang FOUNDER sa imung fans club.. hahaha...

      Delete
    3. Yeah, and I really thank you for that!!!

      Delete
    4. No need to thank me..hahaha

      Libre is enough..hahah

      Delete
  11. nan ! tagna pa lagi ko, deceiving jud nang imu face!> ≧◡≦

    ok lets turn this conversation into a more silly one.,,, u look old sa imong eyes!,pramis> hahaha.. Myrna agrees with me. Gi-edit pud unta nimo ginagmay. ayan tuloy, naklaro ang wrinklezzzzz!.
    ∧∧
     / 台\
    ( ^∀^).. oh well!. good luck sa imong training. And...... be ready cus for sure there will be more confrontations or mshould I say, interrogations in the days to come. heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drop the eye thing...I don't need PSP...

      More interrogations? ahahahah...I'm more than ready!!!

      Delete
  12. interesting post.... title pa lang intriguing na...

    ~ Colors and Grays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to for visiting my blog... hitting that follow button :)

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Sa kasawiang palad, parang ganon na nga..tsk!

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.