Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Saturday, June 16, 2012

5 Things I do with Samsung

Most of my online friends may have their laptops or netbooks for years but I got mine just three days ago. Now, I am about to explore this gadget. Certainly, aside from being handy rather than a personal computer, I can do lots of things with my netbook. So, sit and read through as I enumerate the things I do with Samsung.

5. Social Networking. Okay, I will admit it. The first thing that came to mind was being online and connect with online friends. I am certainly an active member of numerous social networking sites, e.g., Blogspot, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Plurk, etc. I am really fond of communicating with people whom I just knew from the web. I like to share ideas with them. Actually, I learn a lot from them. I treasure my online friends. 

On Blogspot for instance, when friends give comments or advices, I really like to read them. I really like it when they appreciate my posts or even argue with my opinions. I think I could spend a whole day just by reading blogs and commenting on them. I also like to put new gadgets on my blog. I am quite obsessed with my header.


4. Helps me become a journalist. Aside from being a copy editor (trainee), I am also an aspiring journalist/online reporter. Before, after covering an event, I still need to go to the office or to an internet cafe to write my news articles. There are times that my article was not published because I was not able to beat my deadline.I was covering a news item in Valencia (a remote municipality), thus, there are no computer cafes around. When I reached the city, it is already dark and I don't have time to write my story.


Now, it is much easier to write news and send it through email (I need to load my broadband often). It is also efficient to search for items that I don't understand in my article.

3. Entertainment package. I must admit, I am really inclined to movies (commedy, romance and horror), music (pop, kpop, country, and a little bit of rock), TV online (when I miss some episodes on TV), and all the stuffs that entertains you. I know this sounds like a cliche but ALL WORK AND NO PLAY CAN MAKE YOU CRAZY. I think I have made emphasis on that.


I know this is weird but I get the feeling of fulfillment with I finish a great watch. And, one thing that makes me happy is to read mangas and manhwas. I am in love with them. I could spend a week reading all of them. I could now easily check if they have updates. Making this post makes me excited more.

2. Organizes my files. When I lost (more of stolen) my USB, I am certainly troubled on where to put my doc files, sound clips, and captured videos. So, having my own netbook is certainly a great help to keep my files safe (unless this netbook will be stolen/broken).


I can listen to my interviews immediately, thus, making news articles faster. I can download my music and save them. It has a storage disk of 75 gig and another with 60 gig, I think it is quite sufficient.

1. I can upload pictures faster. With the built-in camera, I can take pictures and upload it on Facebook in an instant. Ahhahahahaha...My ultimate addiction is the camera. I am a pure narcissist. I know I'm weird, but that makes me, ME! Don't worry, my whole family is inclined to pictures, my brother is actually a photographer.


I can also add effects on my photos through YOUcam. Ahahhahaha...Left, right, up, down, front, and back...any angle I got that. Ohh, this camera makes me happy. LOL!


So ladies and gentlemen, these are the things that I do with Samsung. Can wait to make more memories with my netbook. :)

10 comments:

  1. You sound super excited with this new gadget of yours. Technology is superb and holding a new device gives such an amazing feeling.

    You have covered the pros of having a netbook quite well. It's good enough to work as a free advertisement.

    What kind of manga/manhwa do you like reading (besides Naruto)? Webtoons are incredible too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am indeed excited to use the full potential of this gadget! ahahhaha... I'm a free advertiser...

      Girl the wild's, ld-k, one piece, NOBLESSE, black bird, ubel blatt, claymore, the legend on maian, onihime vs, trinity seven..ahahahah..this could go on forever!!!

      Delete
  2. What's the color of your NB?. MAke it pink ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pwede pud...color blue naman gud..ahhahaha

      Delete
  3. *fond ;)

    I liked everything you shared here. I am glad that you've found a friend in your netbook. It's handy and it does help in many ways. I'm glad you're also taking time to write often to enhance your craft ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you find this interesting. I'm certainly closer to my online friends...see you more often!

      Delete
  4. Congrats ken..:)IPAD napud palita sunod..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hnatag ra gani ni netbook...Ipad? after five months pa dagway!

      Delete
  5. congrats for getting a netbook :)

    having that is very convenience. i own a laptop which is quite big but i love to carry it around with my bag pack. haha! so now you can blog anywhere and anytime that you want. sorry for not leaving few comments in your previous post. but enjoy reading your post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks feilong...I really like my netbook..a bigger laptop is nice too.

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.