Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Saturday, June 23, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe vs. Noblesse Key

I think everybody knows Harry Potter. Daniel Radcliffe is the actor that gave life to him in the big screen. It may sound arrogant but I think I am more fit to be Harry Potter than Daniel. I certainly believe that I can give more justice to the character and I will be able to attract more fans if I was the one chosen as Harry Potter. 


J.K. is a good friend of mine, we share thoughts, we even share what food we ate for breakfast. She was a good friend. That's why when I asked her to give me the role of Harry, she said yes. But the Daniel's mother, Marcia, who was a casting agent, got in the way and put her son in the role instead of me. Because of sadness, my family went back to the Philippines. UK was a nice place but IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES. 


Daniel has his signature glasses, it's a round one, it is so old school, don't you think? Key has his signature glasses, too, it's a rectangular one, it's is so sleek right?! Certainly, I score this one! One point for Noblesse Key!

Okay, Daniel is flying with that Broom 2000 wile Key is flying with the janitor's broom stick. I think I'll give this round to Daniel. I'm just giving him the chance, what's a fight if I'll win immediately, right? One point for Daniel. Boooooo!!!!. It's tie now.


You will not be a wizard without your magic wand, Daniel was casting a spell here but my facial expression is more powerful. I told you I can be a better Harry Potter than Daniel...hahahahahahaha... I guess, there is no doubt that this round goes to Noblesse Key! Two points for me! YES!


If Daniel has Rupert and Emma, Key has Ren and Rina. As much as I hate to admit it, Daniel and his friends have been together for ten years already, and me and my friends just met four years ago. So, this round is gotten by Daniel. Two points all!!! Tsk!

*****
Gee, I already run out of things that I could compare and the scores are tie. So, I'll let you be the one to judge.But remember this, I'm not trying to persuade you to choose me but we are friends and you're not friends with Daniel. ;)

PS I really enjoyed making this post. I hope you enjoyed my fantasy, too.  I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter Book series, my ultimate goal is to have a complete collection of the seven books! I don't have any yet, but I've read three books, thank you to my friends. Anyway, here's a photo mosaic that I made this afternoon while making this post.


39 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hala key! itext nako unsa ang gisulat dinhi. NOT GUILTY!!. Naa na poy nanghilabot sa ako account.

      So sorry! ;-)

      Delete
  2. this is funny!

    i think you're the one who should play the role of Harry Potter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Feilong...ahahahaahah

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding Ashok! ahahahahahah

      Delete
  4. Hahahaha! Lakas ng tawa ko dito ah! Ang kluit mo! Todo effort yung mga comparisons ha! ヅ

    Don't worry I'm not an HP fan so my vote goes to you! hehehe... ヅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahaha...pasensya ka na Wrey...umandar an anamn ang kabaliwab ko..ahahahaahahah

      Delete
  5. I don't know how to appreciate this!!!

    I am a BIG fan of HP...as well as KEY...

    So.........NO COMMENT... :)

    Speechless ang drama ko ngayon... tsk!!!! Ang hirap pumili...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahahahahaha...torn between to idols ang drama ni Shenmae! wahahahahaah...anyway, don't worry Shen..this is certainly not serious.

      Delete
  6. mas hanga ako sa iyo..kasi pinoy ka....isa pa di naman ako mahilig manood ng palabas niya..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahahahahaha...salamat po at inintindi mo ang iyong kababayan..wahahahahaahahah

      Delete
  7. Harry Potter...that brings back memories. I used to rush to the bookstore the day Harry Potter book released and tried to read it in one go no matter how lengthy it might have been. I used to save money especially to buy Harry Potter books, game CDs, movie CDs and other goodies. Those were some good ol' days.

    As far as this tournament of "Daniel Radcliffe vs. Noblesse Key" goes I say I am the ultimate winner 'cause I got to see some awesome action from both the contenders. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is another addition to our list of similarities. I liked it but I was not obsessed with it like you do! wahaahhahaah

      Yey! at least I got tie with Daniel...WHAT A HUGE COMPLIMENT IT IS!

      Delete
  8. Maybe it's Harry's race that got Radcliffe. THe Potters are British, so it's understandable if they'd audition for a British actor.

    Though, I remember Hugh Laurie, another British actor, who was so good in adapting to various English varieties like Geordie (the one they use in Newcastle) and Scouse (the one they use in Liverpool) and even Australian that when he auditioned as Dr. Gregory House, he was able to convince everyone that he is an American. But in a way, Britons and Americans are of the same Caucasian race, and there's nothing much to bridge.

    Keep your fingers crossed for Asian renaissance, not only in economics but also in the arts. That's your greatest chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Perrine,

      WOW, this is some enlighting comment you got here. WOW, thanks for supporting Asians. I hoped you enjoyed my fantasy, wahahahahahahaah

      I'll keep my fingers crossed: ;x

      Delete
    2. i was into theater in my high school and college days and i was given the chance to perform as ensemble and supporting lead, and in one play i was given the chance to direct the music. theater and acting is very close to me. right now i'm studying film.

      keep your fingers crossed. you'll never know what filmmakers and playwrights are going to serve the world tomorrow.

      Delete
    3. We also have a theater class since I'm a Mass Com student before, now graduate. I always play as the antagonist. Tsk! Or I'm the story writer always. Never played the lead role TT

      waahahahaahah...You're really positive! Kudos to you!

      Delete
  9. this such a cute post! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Sunny Toast

      Thanks for thinking that this is cute, I hope I am, too...wahahahahahaahahahahahahah

      Delete
  10. What happened to my comment that I left almost two days back? It has disappeared!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know but it was flagged as spam. Anyway, I've already retrieved it. Thanks for checking :)

      Delete
  11. Hi Key, I have visited this post but I really had enjoyed it the second time around :P

    You are so funny! (need I say that?) I was a bit distracted by those cute penguins to my right :P They got dizzy afterwards :P

    I have watched Harry Potter and have not followed the sequels. Well, I think it would be great seeing you do the part. Why not try out for a local version (Filipinos are so fond of that)? We'll watch the premier ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *premiere night :P... Sorry, I was feeding your hamster :P

      Delete
    2. I'm funny? Nobody tells that to me. waahahahahahahaahh...Me? Playing Harry Potter? You are too kind to support my fantasy...thanks for that!

      Kudos to my supportive friend, Melisssa!

      Delete
  12. That's too much of a fantasy.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kid, it won't be a fantasy if it's not too much :)

      Delete
  13. hahahahha love harry potter :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can give you at least 2 books of it. hehehe..no kidding..And this will add to my "Carpet List" of wishes before year ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaatttttt!!!! WOW! YES! I never thought that this post will be productive! Thank youuuuuuuu...I'll be expecting it then!

      Delete
    2. And so will it be possible? Can you give me at least your FB account or an email so that we can discuss further...Hehehe! I've read Book 1 and Book 2 but I've watched the whole series. My nephews got collection too.

      Delete
    3. You can reach me through email.. kbpael@gmail.com ... WOW! This is awesome!

      Delete
  15. ha ha ha sooo funny!
    I'm a big Harry Potter fan! Am a fan of Daniel too but you're one great funny Pinoy so my vote goes for you.

    Btw, I found you from Lawrence blog CONGRATULATIONS on your award!

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.