Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Friday, June 29, 2012

Might be the LAST


I felt a peculiar pain that it woke me up from my deep slumber. Owing to my reflexes, I rushed to the mirror to take a glance of what caused my ruckus. After absorbing the sad reality, I could not help but feel sorry for myself who has become an undesirable creature.

I tried to deny its existence, but the pain it creates proves that it is alive. But the pain I felt was far from chronic, but enough to blow my balance. Then, as I took some oxygen, I exhaled a liter of tears. I drowned in the depths of sorrow.

I cursed hell. Then, I asked Him, why? What have I done wrong? Was I a bad person? Have I caused suffering to other person(s)? Didn’t You say that you only give challenges that we could handle? But why this! Isn’t it too much? I just turned 21!

Why now? When almost every aspect of my life is perfect; I have a loving family, a nice career, and a blooming love story. I never knew that my happiness would be this abrupt. I never expected that it has to end so soon.

I know, no one, aside myself, is to be blamed. I inflicted this disease on my own. I should have used my brain. I should have taken extra-precautions. “I should have never slept with a who*e…

What can I do? I got stressed at work that only day, and doing it was the only outlet I could think of. Then again, regret really does come after, certainly not before. If only I could turn the hour glass upside down.

Even with my spirit down, I took my towel and hoped that taking a bath would flash all the pain away. However, I know that no matter how hard I scrub, I am already tainted. I am one of them.

With grief written all over my face, the least I expect that would care was my youngest brother. He asked me what’s wrong. I honestly told him what happened and I quote “I have a pimple today.” He said that I was overreacting. End of conversation.

“I should have never slept with a whole dirty face. I should have washed it first before I had gone to sleep. Even if I was tired from work, I should have cleaned myself.” A lesson learned the hard way.  

PS This post is not intended to hurt or degrade persons, especially my friends, with pimples. This is just a pure expression of play of words. I hope I had made your heartbeat run!

28 comments:

  1. Key, you are crazy! LOL!!! You must have been thinking of girls way too much hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO, I'm not! wahahahahaahah...you're right, I'm crazy.

      Delete
  2. hahaha. uLOL! :P ka drama sa tawo uy. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, I was such a melodramatic person. I like that about myself though.

      Delete
  3. Playing with words are we? ;)
    I could give you a huge lecture over this matter(of pimples) like a big sister but I'll spare you this time. DON'T EVER FRET OVER THIS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry big sis, I won't do it again. Maybe another topic ;p wahahahahahahaha

      Delete
  4. U almost got me there. hahahah.. A'b ko ug mao nato.. BUANG jud!!. Ambot nimu ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not "almost"...I did fool you. waahahahha...

      Delete
  5. Eow! I was thinking maybe you were starting a career as a writer of fiction...then I thought you were up to something...then I saw that yellow figure with a zit. LOL!

    You're such a fantastic writer :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiction, that's quite hard. Thanks for admiring this post. wahahahahaa

      Delete
  6. ahahaha. tigyawat lang pala. grabe ka naman maka-emote dyan.

    anyhow, I received an award that I need to pass it on. your's is waiting for here: http://colors-and-grays.blogspot.com/2012/06/yay-my-very-first-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. paminsan-minsan lang naman ako mag-emote...wahahahahaha

      Delete
  7. minsan badtrip talaga kapag may pimples....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're such a crazy ass Key! I thought it's a big trouble for you only to find out in the end that it was pure pimple concern..LoLs..YOu certainly made my heart thumped fast. LoLs..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a jack ass, I know. waahahahahahah

      Delete
  9. hahaha!! this one is funny. i thought that something really bad happened to you. and when i read the part about pimple, i laugh! you sure got me this time, Key!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you're happy Feilong! wahahahahah

      Delete
  10. wahahahaha,, nice, nice,ang galing,*(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice? I know! dugay ra kung nice uy...wahahahahah

      Delete
  11. Great & fun post Key! Such a WORD PLAYAH! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wrey! I'm a word playah! wahahahahaha

      Delete
  12. Ha ha ha ... just too funny!!! Loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Green Speck..I'm glad that you "loved it"...

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.