Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Thursday, July 19, 2012

11 Tagged Questions


This has been frequent in the blogosphere, but this will be my first time to answer such tagged questions. It came from http://cutyjelix143.blogspot.com/. I am apparently breaking some rules here since I will not be tagging the questions to any of my friends. 

Anyway, these are the 11 questions and the answers that I gave. I really did my best to be honest.

1. What makes your blog special?
The fact that this is my blog makes it special. I have a moving header! Most of my posts are funny.

2. What's your main purpose of creating a blog?

My blog is my trashcan. This is where I throw all my ideas. I use my blog to express myself, share happenings, make readers laugh, and improve my writing. It also allows me to have friends all over the world.

3. What is your greatest fear in life?

Your face!!! To die poor or to die in a painful manner.

4. What makes you happy?

Internet connection, money, food, and love. 

5. What annoys you most?

Your face!!! I despise insecure people. I hate it when I’m kind then people tend to abuse it.

6. Whom do you prefer, one brainless person who is beautiful/handsome, or an intelligent one who's unattractive? Why?

I really don’t mind. It’s their life anyway. I’m just here to laugh at their misfortune whether being stupid or ugly. I’m not referring to you. Really!

7. Have you ever read any book wherein you could relate into it?
No, I don’t read books, only novels.


8. If you're going to be an author of a book or a director of a movie, what will be its story?
I’ll make sure that it is an original. Like a princess wanted dead by her stepmother, then runs away through the dark forest and being kept by seven dwarfs. However, she died due to a poisoned apple but was saved by a prince through a true love’s kiss. And they live happily ever after.

9. If you're an illness, what could you possibly be? and WHY?
Insecurity. Many people get insecure with me.


10.If you're only given until tomorrow to live, how will you spend it? What will you do with your last hours in this world? 
Depending on the amount of money I have during that day. I’ll be blogging that I will be dead in a few hours.


11.I know this is silly but allow me to ask this, how often do you fart in a day? 
I don’t fart everyday. You should have asked how loud. 

There you have it! I never thought that this would be fun. Seeing those question marks energizes me. 


26 comments:

  1. Hahaha, first person to share my words.

    Anyway, questions were funny, your answers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny Key, great answers. But trashcan is not the word to define your blog, cos its where you throw your talents, not the leftover stuffs for waste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...wow, i never thought of that...thanks for thinking high for my blog... :)

      Delete
  3. Your answers weren't surprising to me at all. I kind of knew what you would say once I read the questions. Seems like I have become used to your style.

    Can I tag you too? There are two tag posts that I have to deal with. I would like to tag you in at least one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tsk, that makes me a little sad...may be I'll try harder to have that element of surprise! A new aim to reach...

      Yeah sure, you can tag the two! wahahahahah

      Delete
  4. Haha interesting answers! but my favorite question is #11 LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhmmm...why don't you answer it Irene!

      Delete
  5. haha!! i love your answer for question number 8 XD

    and i really love your moving header...hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wonder you like number 8...

      Thanks, I really like it , too. LOL!

      Delete
  6. Books?? NOvels?? duh!!.. novels are books!
    reading your answers key, I can say your truly self-centered. Its always about you and money. Tsk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is self-centered, it is just that not everyone is brave enough to admit it or aware that they are one. As long as I'm not hurting anyone, I think I'll stick to who I am as a person. :)

      Delete
  7. maganda ang mga sagot mo...kakaiba nga ang header ng blog mo kasi gumagalaw..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arvs...a product of my effort and experiment.

      Delete
  8. This is funny! but I do hope this is just the way you answering this questions and your words does not describe you..I knw dr is a good soul in you:) So lets try to be good in everything we do:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them are true, some are simply jokes. Thanks for the thought! I'll try to be good always ;p

      Delete
  9. Ooo... I think this blog isn't a trashcan. What would that make of us (your readers)? Scavengers? LOL!

    I'd like to think that this blog is your treasure chest and you share the jewels that you get from your experiences ;)

    You are funny :P but very smart... who could do both except you? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scavengers!!! wahahahahah...I like it!

      Wow, a treasure chest. I feel nostalgic..

      Thanks, I'm a trying hard one though...wahahahah

      Delete
  10. That was mean. But I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just joking..in some...I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 5. What annoys you most?

    Your face!!! I despise insecure people. I HATE IT WHEN I'M KIND??? then people tend to abuse it.

    .......Hmmmmm????? I don't think so..hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.