Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Sunday, July 29, 2012

Good Morning!


I'm such a huge fan of Bear in the Big Blue House, I could still even memorize its theme song, and I'm sure you can sing to it, too. But here's the twist, think of the the photo above while singing the song, you'll love it!

Hey, this was really fun 
We hope you like it too
Seems like we've just begun
When suddenly we've been through
Goodbye, Goodbye, Good friends, Goodbye
'Cause it's time to go
But, hey, I say, well, that's okay
'Cause we'll see you very soon, I know
Very soon I know
Goodbye, Goodbye, Good friends, Goodbye
And tomorrow just like today
The moon, the man in the big white coffin
Will be waiting for you to come and play
To come and play, to come and play

Bye now!

Isn't it great? Sad songs in funerals are a bit stereotyped, right? So, if I'll die (not now, please!), I want this to be my theme song. Have a blessed Sunday everyone!


16 comments:

  1. i was taken aback by the face in the picture...haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to think of you as 'funny' til that last moment...I also forbid crying in my funeral :P...

    I haven't heard that song yet...and what's with this good morning inside a coffin? geez!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be surprise if people are smiling and laughing at my funeral...wahahahahahahah

      Delete
  3. Nung bata pa ako lagi kong pinapanuod Bear in the Big Blue House! And I like the song! Great funeral song suggestion Key! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! hooray to our childhood! It's a great song!

      Delete
  4. never heard this song...nice post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha..this was supposed to sound sad but the post is hilariously funny, never heard of this song though, but the concept is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a striking way to greet us. :D

    I didn't know about this song but somehow the lyrics reminded me of a song called 'Goodbye to the circus' by AQUA.

    I don't think that it would matter to me what people would do once I have died. Ü

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good news! wahahahah

      I wish I could still see people when I'm dead...

      Delete
  7. buanga jud neh uie. Kuyawa jud nako pag scroll down nako.. ahak! the picture looks reall really really damn damn CREEEEEEEPY!..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as in? what a shock? wahahahahah... you're invited to my burial! (but not yet now!)

      Delete
  8. i've tagged you in my blog so i hope that you can answer my questions :)

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.