Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Friday, July 13, 2012

Lucky Friday the 13th


Two months seem to fly so fast. I could still remember the time when we still don’t have a trainer, and we would just talk until it’s time to eat and to go home. I have read the Springer style manual for several times, but nothing seems to make sense.

We were so bored that we even thought that we have been forgotten. I could still recall the time when we were envious of the ES trainees since they have already started their training. To my surprise, the training that we were all waiting for will bring us back to kindergarten.

It was quite funny that though I’m already old enough, it felt like that I was toddler learning the alphabet for the first time. I was certainly overwhelmed with all the points and instructions in every page of the file.

As we went through our first practice file, I was in utter chaos. I was not sure of my every move. As I have received my first evaluation, it has definitely shaken my faith in me. I have questioned my skill to properly render subject and verb agreement that I have learned since elementary. It was humorous, yet alarming.

As more weeks unfold, I have discovered more of my weaknesses, but I have stood my ground, trying to keep my faith. I know that I still have a lot to learn, and I am not yet ready to take the full responsibility of a copy editor. Nevertheless, I’m still hopeful that I’ll improve and meet the standards sooner or later. ;p

Today, Friday the 13th of the month of July, Noblesse Key made a remarkable accomplishment. I got the highest mark in our evaluation. The highest score among all evaluations a trainee has reached. I could not be happier to finally hit the jackpot.

“Key, job well done…keep up the good work.” Those words from our trainer reverberated in my eardrums. If felt really good.

When I thought that I lack the qualities to be a good copy editor, the announcement has lift up my hopes and aspirations again. Not only me did a good job but also my co-trainees; as a result, our trainer treated us pizza. What a lucky day today!





   

28 comments:

  1. congrats Key! highest score in history jud... wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Myrn! sa amu lang na batch...OA sad nang history..I'm not that great..but maybe, who knows...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm proud of myself ,too...wahahahahahah

      Delete
  3. Wow, congrats on getting the highest mark! Well done! And keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll surely not get complacent... :)

      Delete
  4. Yeshhhh!!! You did it! *claps*
    Congratulations Noblesse! Give yourself a pat on the back. I hope (and am sure) that this is just a start. You'll soar even higher in the future.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for the success .... Friday the 13th indeed proved lucky for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all days are lucky for me..and for you, too!

      Delete
  6. Great news Key, you deserved the pizza treat! Just a question, why do you look so cute in all those pictures? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ANgrl...Uhhmmm...It takes a lot of practice...ahahahah

      Delete
  7. YEY! Sometimes things look unsurmountable BUT they aren't really... one step at a time Key ;) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hardwork really does pay off...one step at a time...got that!

      Delete
  8. Galing! Congrats on getting the highest score Key! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You deserve a perfect cup of joe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE pics......!!!


    Congratz KEY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for appreciating the pics first...wahahahahah

      Delete
  11. seems like the curse on friday the 13th doesn't work on ya after all. heheheh. Good for you.

    by the way, I tagged you on my latest post. Kindly check it out ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.