Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Sunday, August 5, 2012

Key is EMO

It has been a very busy week for me. Work starts at 2PM and ends at 10PM. I was still adjusting to the new schedule. My body clock seems to be reluctant with the new time. Aside from editing mind-blowing scientific journals, my colleagues and I are now preparing for a short film competition in the province. We are actually having some brainstorming with the story line. 

I already had the chance to be a story writer, which makes me proud that I actually won as Best Story Writer in the first short film competition that we joined. So, this time, the spotlight will be on my direction. I won't be working back stage anymore, I'm one of the front liners! Yey!

I am really excited with this project. Another milestone I have yet to walk. We have undergone some workshops to hasten our acting skills. Unfortunately, I often get feedbacks that I'm not good enough. Don't worry, it's not as harsh as it may sound. Our trainer is really kind. :) He does say that I have the potential to be great!

So here are some of my acting chops, and tell me if I'm ready for the camera or I should just go back to being the main story writer. 
ABOUT TO CRY

AFRAID...

PISSED OFF

SORRY

BORED

CONFIDENT

ANXIOUS

INTEREST


HAPPY

NO EMOTION

PITY

TOUCHED

SAD

SURPRISED?
There you go! I'm not sure if I'm good enough. I am really happy to be part of the main cast but at the same time afraid that I might nor deliver my role properly. I'll be needing all your support! 

Just a little teaser, I'm about to portray as Junjun, a 17-year-old autistic teen. 








For those who wasn't able to watch our first short film. Here it is!!!




22 comments:

  1. Oh Key, just stumbled here earlier than usual...

    Congratulations :) I think God is preparing you for bigger challenges :)YEY! Thanks God. Go go go for it ;)

    Maybe we'll see how things go after the release of your next movie... oh btw, I haven't had the chance to take care of autistic kids, but do observe one before doing a 'stereotype' on the character ;)~ a common feature is they don't look at a person directly in the eyes...

    Watching your first short film now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was both sad and scary ~ pretty disturbing...

      Oh, my niece was asking if there's a sequel?

      Delete
    2. Hi Key :) I couldn't visit your page for days... just wanted to ask if you're well as well as your place. Keep safe. Lots of love and prayers.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the appreciation and for the suggestion on how could I improve my art in portraying an autistic child.

      I am happy that I scared you! ahahahahah Nope. We only had one story written.

      We are just fine here at the VIsayas. Ohh, I saw from the news that Luzon was greatly flooded. I really do hope that you are okay as well as your family. Take care and God Bless Mel...

      Delete
  2. Seeing those photos, I think that you'll fit into the character really well.
    You are very expressive Noblesse and quite charming.

    Best wishes to you and many congratulations!
    Get the camera rolling! \^v^/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I really do hope that I could pull this off. Or else I will become a laughing stock.

      Thanks Ms. Sunshine! God bless!

      Delete
  3. You can do any role, believe me.
    Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, You thought so. I hope you're right! weeeeeeeehhhhhhhh...

      Delete
  4. you have a great future in the movies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I do have! ahahahahahahah

      Delete
  5. TAmbooooooooooooooooooooooooooook !.. hahahah. who's chubby now key.. hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh,Mommy?? KEY??? Is that you?? Goodness!! Not bad..hahaha, God bless with your new career..haha...Ayaw ra taronga ang ACTing...ma-discover niya ka..hahha

    Oooooopzzz....16-years-0ld??? Di pud??? hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah sure! Thanks, I won't try my best...I'll just give it!!


      Read it all Shen!

      Delete
  7. congrats sa best story writer....play ko ang youtube now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. pinanood ko talaga....maganda ang kuwento......ikaw ang may hawak ng video habang interview ng reporter ang isa.....baka mahigitan mo si carlo j. caparas.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW, thanks sa view...Carlo Caparas talaga hah!...wahahahhaahah

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.