Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Saturday, August 11, 2012

Loved yet Loveless

After 4 months being in the "real" world, I have come up with the conclusion that life is mainly about, MONEY and SEX. Now, where is the LOVE? 

I'm always the center of attraction and it irritates me. Why is everyone so interested about my life?  There are certainly bigger problems other people are facing right now, such as those Filipinos greatly devastated with the non-stop rain that caused man-high flood. However, this problem has been bugging me for years now.

Everywhere I go, questions seem to be endless, like if I have a girlfriend, if I'm still a virgin, if I am open for one-night stands, or if I swung the other way. Then a viral song comes to my mind, "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, why ask so many questions, just shut up maybe..." And all of them asking questions are girls. 

We certainly live in a generation where (some?) girls don't wait for their Romeos and princes; girls hunt them. When I was in college, I could no longer count how many girls have courted me. Yes, they were many and I rejected them, politely. Some took it with a smile and some took it with a grudge that they start creating stories about me. At first, it was quite troublesome for people murmuring things when you pass by, but I have learned the art of ignoring. Consequently, the more you ignore them, the more they become interested in you...tested and proven. 

And now, office mates seem to be no different with girls in the university. They become sweet and kind when I'm around and immediately become ridiculously talkative when they thought I'm not looking. It makes me laugh thinking about it. 

Here's the deal. I don't believe in courtship, I am for DESTINY. I don't like developed love, I am for love at first sight. I am not for friend-for-years then becomes a couple, I am for strangers finding each other in a sea of people. I am not for the quantity of relationships, I am for quality. I am not for collect and select, I am for one and only. I am not for premarital sex, I am for baby making. 

People call me stupid for not "eating" what has been already offered. But I say, I'm not hungry. Oooh, I really hate the aftermath of watching these comedy-love stories. They make me hopeless romantic, shit!  

PS This is just limited in my area. Cultures, beliefs, and stands may vary so don't generalize. Thanks!





  

  

30 comments:

  1. I believe in the right place at the right time. kung-ayaw-e-di-wag lang yan. i-enjoy na lang ang kung ano meron..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do hope that I would fine the way to enjoy it... hmmmmmmmmm...

      Delete
  2. Tama si Olvr...just ignore them and give them straight answer. Or better yet ask them back the same question. Re-direct the question to the one asking about it. People sometimes are annoying, intruding your privacy kahit di mo sila pinakikialaman. Hayaan mo nalang sila.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kidding aside, baka naman you're too hot to be ignored kasi hahaha...kaya ang palay na ang lumalapit sa manok..LoLs..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. siguro nga Kuya...wahahahahahahahahh !

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. wahahahahah...choosy talaga ako eh! LOL!

      Delete
  5. We all have our own share of nuisances, don't we? I know exactly how it feels to be the 'talk of the town'. All the unnecessary attention, the endless questions will continue as long as you are a part of this so-called society. Let the flies buzz, don't pay heed to them. You just need to carry on with your life, believing in yourself. That's that!

    What rolls in my mind is: "I am not stupid, everyone around me is". ;D

    P.S. Those would make a better lyrics for the song than the original. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess so...I'll just buy a headphone...wahahahahah

      Delete
  6. sheesh, so sorry that you have to go through all those stuff, key. it's strange when people ask such questions. when i took a leave of absence in med school for a year, people asked if i got pregnant lol when in fact i had to take a break because of depression and severe anxiety attacks. i guess it is in other people's nature to talk about other people. we just need to learn to ignore them and focus on our lives instead.

    and don't worry, you'll find your juliet when the right time comes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahahahah...pregnant? that is AWESOME! joke...i wonder people are so fond of talking about other people's lives...tsk!

      Delete
  7. kenneeeetth!!!!!!!!!!! this is a very nice post you have here, promise.so relax lang at totoo ang pagkakasulat. while nagbabasa ako ewan ko napapasmile ako,.maybe i guess this is really you,. napakalinis din ng pagkasulat,no distractions,... anyways, goodluck my dear friend,love you,*(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as in? wahahahahahah...char! writing critic? wahahahaha LOL. Anyway, thanks CAr!

      Delete
  8. iba talaga kapag artistahin ang tao,hehe.....patulan mo kaya lahat sila na nagpaparamdam sa iyo.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahahahaha...masubukan nga! wahahahaha...LOL!

      Delete
  9. i've found a lot of people, especially my friends from secondary school and university, who like to be nice in front of you, but in reality, they are backstabbing you. i hate those kind of people. but hey, life must go on. sometimes you learn how to deal with people like them, and most importantly, you get to know whether your friends are true friends or not.

    anyway, life is full of spices. gonna have to get through it. haha.

    p/s: i really miss your comment on my story...hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tsk! screw those people!

      PS Sorry, i just got a little busy with work :)

      Delete
  10. Would you really like it from your lola's side? LOL!

    You're not alone :P Even if I'm nearing my forties, my mom would still ask me the same questions... and to the young men who ask me out ~ I'd say go pursue your dreams first :P

    Well, when we discuss about this, 'we'(the older ones) would often 'misjudge' the youth because we'd compare them to 'our' generation but, do correct me if it's not true ~ 'the youth are more fearless, risk takers, adapting to values and culture of the Americans and Europeans' ~ let's use a gentler term, 'open' and 'liberated'.

    I think my mom told us the same things... LOL!

    I think questions are okay :) but 'stupid' questions aren't LOL... so the next time, you feel irked about it, let them go figure out for themselves ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. That italicized line sounds familiar ~ is that a line from a song?

      Delete
    2. wahahahaha..no, i don't!

      hhmmmm...yeah, but sometimes, i feel that time has passed me by and I got out of track. Old-fashioned lad.

      yeah, I'll do that. Actually, i'm no longer entertaining them in the first place.

      Delete
    3. ahhh...yeagh, it's a modified version of Carly rae Jepsen's Call me maybe...

      Delete
  11. ganyan talaga ang life nating' mga artistahin :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga, ang hirap talagang maging artistahin...hooohhh!!! wahahahahahhahaha

      Delete
  12. Lying on blog is a CRIME! I repeat, a CRIME!!
    ahahah. what was that again,,ahmmm.. you have been courted by a lot of girls??.ahahahahahaha. YOu make me laugh. xD

    well anyway,, your cute, I do admit kaya lang.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not lying...you don't know my background story kid...wahahahahahahaha....don't be jealy Jel! bwahahahahaha

      Delete
  13. Medyo delayed masayado itong comment ko..........


    Kiniiiiiiiit???? gwapoha bhai,!! cge IKAW na!!!


    MABUHAY ang mga VIRGIN!!!........hahahaha



    tooo---toooot--tot--tooot.....

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.