Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kicked out! Welcome to Independent Life...

Finally, I kicked myself out of the house. I had my first night in our old house after I had a huge argument with my father. I cleaned my old room, had some groceries stocked, and read a lot of novels. The training for copy editors just ended last week, so I'm still waiting for the results. I think it will be in two weeks. 

If you are wondering why I kicked out, here's the full story.

So my father went home, drunk as usual, he's been an alcoholic for 20 years now, I think. He kind of loses all his senses when his drunk. I really thought psychologists can handle their brains well, but I guess I was wrong. His blabbering again and again...how he hates my mother, how he hates me and my younger brother. He was sounding like a broken record.
Out from nowhere, he called our pet dog, Julia. Julia is a crossbreed of Labrador and Shih Tzu with soft black furs, I think she was five or six months old. She's really small for her age, may be because of her mom (Shih Tzu). Though, he was noisy all the time since I was a kid, I never got used to it. But it was a "normal" night for us. I was just watching X Factor.
Here comes Julia, barking loudly, so happy to see her master. My father took his shoe off and with all is strength, threw to it to the cheerful Julia. Then, with the shock and impulse, I got the shoe and with all my strength, I threw it back toward my father's face. He's face had the shoe mark, I could die laughing. 
But Julia's howl of pain, suffering, and agony got my attention. I hate that dog. Always pestering me whenever I'm busy. Always asking for food. But to my mind, what did the fucking dog do to you? I might have shaken some faith here, choosing a dog over your own father. But that's what happened.   
My father was in rage, he assembled his fist, ready to punch me. All I said was "GO ON." That's the irony, I said go on, but he never did it. If he punched me with his big fist, I could not imagine how ugly I would be. LOL! Just like the telenovelas we see on television. It was such a dramatic scene. It was intense. 
A few minutes later, my father, with I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-HAPPENED, was happy I threw the shoe at him. He said he would even get angrier if I just had sat there and done nothing. STUPID PSYCHO! Who is he fooling? I know he got his senses back with the shoe stirring up his mind. He knew that he is wrong. He knew he made a mistake. 
I got enough of it. I actually admire my mother for still being with him, with that "crazy" aging man. So the next morning, I packed my things, and now, I'm here in my room now writing this blog entry. You might think I'll be lonely, don't worry, I'm honestly not.  
Wow, that was some sharing! wahahahahahahahahah!  


24 comments:

  1. ooohhh.....poor Julia! why did your father did that to her?

    well, you're Julia's hero after all, saving her from being hit by a shoe. your father is so scary, you know.

    anyway, i like your drawing. i wish i could draw like you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll ask him for you Fei. LOL! wahahahahah

      I'm not a hero at all. not all.

      Fei, thank you for the compliment but t'is not my drawing.

      Delete
  2. So you've moved out. this whole thing sounds insane. haha. pero natawa talaga ko sa kwento.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can laugh all you want. I don't intend this post to be sorrowful. haha! :)

      Delete
  3. Woah. Good thing you stood up. Now that your out of the house, prove to him that you can really stand up for yourself. It's like throwing that shoe on his face again. Harder.

    Napadaan lang. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, you really think I did a good job? Thanks! Welcome to my blog anyway...come back again...don't be shy!

      Delete
  4. You have decided to figure yourself out from your house, hence you must be ready for your own survival...haha:)

    Anyway, I thought and I believed you are wrong with your decision of leaving your own family. It shows that you are a deviant child after all, you are like pestering your own family. You could have talked the matter with your father the next morning and settle it with full understanding..

    I just hope your conscience will set you free seeing your family paining from your presence in the house.

    I had this idea that after all, you are still good as before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to see another perspective, thank you for that Jes. I'll respect your opinion as much as I respect you as a person.

      Delete
  5. tough decision...my good wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Julia.. Hope this decision of yours churns out a good start for you and hope father recovers from his addiction too.

    ❤Not Just My Allegories❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope as well! Thanks for the visit :)

      Delete
  7. It's a funny story. XD
    haha
    That's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all I want to hear from you as well :)

      Delete
  8. i had a conversation with my therapist a year ago about families who couldn't be at peace when they're together. in such scenario, it is much better not to live under the same roof if that is what will give each member peace of mind. so i totally support your decision, key. it is perfectly okay to think of your own peace of mind. God bless. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just really hope that this turns up well...I really do :)

      Delete
  9. AWWWW...its too sad to hear such thing. Omg, Key, you are such an amazing person, you dont even sound sad even though I know what has happened is something too serious for your life. You are really strong, I too don't like to treat pets badly, its a cruel thing. I hope your dad understands his mistakes and recovers from it soon. Till then turn on the music and rock on ;)
    You are tagged for an award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought myself as an amazing person...but thank you for that...hooray for animal lovers, though I'm not...ahhaha!

      Delete
  10. I am so sorry to hear this news. I haven't been in a situation like that but I understand how it feels. I find it very cruel to hit people and animals at the point of drunkenness.

    I hope you have enough money to keep you going. And let your mother know how you are.

    You'll be learning a lot from this experience with the 'supposed' freedom you'll be gaining apart from your family.

    Do take care always and I'll be very near in prayers.

    Lots of love Key.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really HAppy that you understand where I'm getting at now Mel. You are one of the knowledgeable bloggers I've known....thANKS FOR THE SUPPORT :)

      Delete
  11. you are brave, i think...


    *napadaan :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. sobra ang relate ko rito sa post na ito... nostalgic... pero okay ka naman na diba? so for sure factor ito on how strong you are now... back read pa ako to know you more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow...salamat at may malas din palang kagaya ko!

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.