Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Sunday, September 2, 2012

My BLOGGER FRIENDS and I

I get INSPIRATION FROM THE LITTLE THINGS using my IMAGINATIVE SPIRAL, and in the DEPTH of our soul, WE HAVE A STORY to tell. These WRITTEN FEELINGS that we share are like the sound from THE BEAT BOX, loud and lively. It is hard HOW TO BECOME AN EINSTEIN, as well as to become THE SEEKER OF PERFECTION.

Blogging is full of mysteries like THE CHRONICLES OF WONG FEI LONG, but when we meet PURE people such as my friend IZDIHER, it becomes sunny like A DOSE OF ORANGE INK. TALL-SICK DARK ANGEL might cross your path but that will SPICE UP YOUR BLOG. THE COFFEE CHIC and FASHIONMOTO are INSPIRING ALWAYS. RAFOL DRAWS HIS THOUGHTS from PINK COLORS AND GRAYS that he sees.

ASHOKISM might be a new word, but it came from THE THOUGHTS OF A LITTLE PRINCESS while ROCKY’S BRU PAGE are THE REMAINS OF HIS MEMORY. SWEET DREAMER might be ALONE IN THE WORLD and JEAN M. CANAVAN is fond of BURSTING BUBBLES, but no one beats the FRUSTATED ADDICT.  

THE SHUTTER BUG JUST WANNA SHARE TO U his PROVOKED THOUGHTS towards his comrade who knows the TRAVELLER'S CONFESSIONS. This is just a little tribute from your friend NOBLESSE KEY.   

16 comments:

  1. oh, I really love the way you put them together! :D Made me smile. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. There couldn't have been a better way to put your thoughts into words. Well said and implied Mr. Key!
    Thank you for making me a part of this wonderful blogging journey. ^◡^

    ReplyDelete
  3. shareeeeng!. murag naay kulang.. Si you know.. ahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! nalipay junrel kay imo gi-apil iya shutter bug. aheheh ;-)

      Delete
  4. this is awesome! and thank you for mentioning my blog in this post. haha! welcome back, buddy (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! this proves how creative and jobless you are! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, this was really funny! Am not tall though ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such AMAZING TRIBUTE to your blogger friends Key! You're a genius! Awesome composition! Keep on writing amazing posts!
    Wonderful people like you are the ones who inspire us! ^◡^

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was very creative and thoughtful of you, key! thank you so much for including me in your wonderful list of blogger friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for this.....pinag isa mo halos lahat ng blogger sa isang sulatin.....galing......

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was great Key. I'm rereading this for the second time and your creativity amazes me :)

    I pray you're feeling better about everything...

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.