Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm going to Prison



For the love of God, to all thy men who walk on the face of the Earth, forgive me my dear brothers for I have sinned. It was not my intention to cross the path where even the bravest amongst us dare not go. I was just lonely, and I was not fully aware of the grave crime that I have committed. I was a fool blinded with passion.

Oh, I have thought a ton of ways of how could I possibly repent for my felony, but neither of them is of equal weight as to my offense. I cannot certainly undo what has been done, nor turn back time. I must face this with dignity though I thought I’ve already lost it.

I am willing to accept all the judgment you may cast upon me. You may even tag me as an outcast, a criminal. I will accept this reality. It’s all over for me now. I know, I have my rightful place in the pits of darkness. 

True crime. Curiosity led me to this path. I was just wondering what these living organisms called “women” are blabbing. I really thought that they are crazy, since they always talk about this shitty stuff. The worst part, they make me listen to them, they would bind me so that I could not escape, figuratively speaking. Who the hell do they think they are?

I had enough of it! It’s about time that I put an end to this predicament. So, I took the liberty to do the “deed.” To prove them wrong, to shut their filthy mouths. It was my first time. Then, I was not wrong at all, I was utterly disgusted with “it.” The “thing” was full of lies, the work of the devil himself.

May be because I am inclined with the others forms of “it,” I decided to continue. As swift as the tongue of a liar, I was engulfed in darkness. I could no longer escape the claws that have entrapped me. It was too late, there is no stopping now. And I have reached the end, I succumb to my weaknesses, pathetic me.

Doing the “deed” was not the crime. The true crime lies in the truth that I learned to love it. I hate to admit it, but yes, I was rejoiced doing “it.” I am shameful. I have touched the forbidden fruit…we call them Romantic novels
PS I would like to apologize to my dearest blogger friends since I was not able to give my replies to your worthy comments.  Rest assured that I have read each and one of them. So, as you can see, in my latter post, I've already gathered up the strength to give my humble replies. So keep the comments coming, I absolutely adore them.

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyahaha. Nice bro! You caught me there. I thought it was related to your post before.

    Anyway, it's not really that "bad" reading romantic novels. I confess, I tried scanning/skimming one book once. And I'm somewhat enlightened. They say that reading this sort of stuff gives you ideas what girls fantasize about men. [Insert imagination skills here]

    Ehem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahhahaha...thanks for not making it that "bad" LOL!

      Delete
  3. isa sa mahirap magbasa ng novel ay matagal bago mo matapos basahin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you're now a member of the hopeless romantics club? LOL i honestly am not a fan of romantic novels. i used to read more of suspense novels back in high school. and now, i am more likely to pick up a self-help book at a bookstore. anyway, enjoy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i guess so...ahhaha...self-help book..hmmm...sounds interesting.

      Delete
  5. It's so out of this world Key :P I liked the way you have kept us in suspense til the last sentence.

    So you're now into 'romantic' novels...what's next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visit you here every now and then. I pray that you're just busy that's why I don't see you much.

      Do take care Key ~ lots of love and prayers!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Mel...yeah I've been "busy" and you already know why..hhahaah...thanks again!

      Delete
  6. i can't help but laugh when reading the last paragraph.

    i'm sorry for being away too long. i got a lot of work to do. marking exam papers are not as easy as i thought... (T__T)

    anyway, i love reading your blog! happy reading the romantic novel, buddy! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gyah!!! What did you do?!? This is a serious matter, a crime beyond words. You'll be a prisoner now for eternity. I better run before I am infected too.

    BTW, How are you doing? Read your previous post; hope that you have settled matters for the best.
    Wishing you well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whahahahahaha...you can run but you can never hide! LOL!


      I'm okay now Ms. Sunshine...thanks!

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.