Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Saturday, December 22, 2012

Boom Tarat tarat!

T'is the season to be jolly... fa la la la la...

So, due to the gravity of the Earth and base on the Law of Universal Gravitation that states that "Every particle in the universe attracts another particle...," I'm currently having the journey which I have not been before. The road to insanity... 

It's part of growing up actually. Here comes the boom boom pow!


      Don't fret! We're just friends. (for now!)


PS Let's keep it a secret I posted this. LOL!

28 comments:

  1. a secret it is. as you wish. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ho oh..... you're in the *doki doki* mode right now. teehehe
    What's comin...... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what's coming yet! wahahahahahah

      Delete
  3. parang may chemistry ka sa pixture ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naks! Gumaganito ka na tol! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Noblesse, hope you have a great month then :-) good post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ,..isa lang masasabi ko kennnnettthh,,. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!,,*(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't get it LOL!...

    Merry Christmas Key! I pray everything's coming fine at your end. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me tooo!!!!

      Wahahahahaha... Thanks MEl!

      Delete
  8. Heheheh ayos to ah!

    Happy happy New year!

    Sana maging makulay ang love life ^^

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.