Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The girl of my nightmares

I am JI79. That's my employee number. Work is still hard, but what's harder is to sit beside a girl who cannot stop talking and always tries to bother my busy but quiet life. Being a newbie, I am still coping with the new environment. I am no longer at the training room, I got myself my own cubicle, my own working area. Yehey!

But it is not going to be easy. I got myself a noisy seatmate as well. She just keeps on talking, and she wants me to interact. How can I possibly do that! I am facing diabolic scientific articles, e.g., about parasites, operation procedures, rain, bones, sex organs, and even Disney princesses! It's all there! 

Since I don't respond to her, she's spreading words that I am a snob person which really did spread like a contagious disease. I hate it when the oldies are ganging up on me. They ( yes, THEY! she got a sidekick, now it's a boy and girl tandem) told me that if I don't want to talk with other people and if I want some quiet place, I should better work in a CEMETERY. WOW! That's was huge! I feel so welcomed! Sh*t! 

What is wrong  with these people? They irritate me, but most of all, make me laugh. They are irrational and absurd. I am just a quiet person. Nothing more, nothing less (except in the blogosphere of course). Now, it's hard to talk to them since they have already created a barrier. 

Oh well, certainly their lost! But I'll be sitting lots of months, maybe years, beside her. That will be a drag. I'm stuck with YOU! Or maybe, I'll ask for a transfer. But that would be cowardly. I guess I just have to deal with it.  

Anyway, there is still a long way to go, who knows what may happen. But for the meantime, my earplugs are going to be busy.

  




22 comments:

  1. Ok lang yan. ganyan talaga pagbago ka madalas nabu-bully. Most of the people think na dapat ay makajive mo sila in just a snap. As long as your doing your work it's fine kahit na nga medyo parang pandemonium yung work area mo. Sooner or later magiging ok ka din... Good Luck and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, ganyan ba talaga pagbago...ako kahit matagal na bibubully pa rin...tsk tsk!

      Delete
  2. I personally think that it's important to make PR with your co-employees, most especially when you're the newbie. It's hard but that's how it is. We have to learn to "kiss ass" when we are at the bottom of the hierarchy. We don't want people to think na baguhan pa lang eh "akala mo na kung sino." ;-)

    Haven't been here for a while because I abandoned my blogger blog and transferred to wordpress. I do hope you adjust to your new workplace, Key! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying my best! my best... I don't want to kiss as... I'm going freelance soon!

      Delete
  3. ... And to add to my comment about being "kiss ass" is the reason why I now prefer being a freelancer and be my own boss haha :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I can understand this so well ... but sometimes you just have to ignore what others say and listen to your own heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're right saying that you just deal with... hmmm...try to adjust and make effort to make friends with... give them a huge smile... it'll help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like smiling... my face is "unsmilable"

      Delete
  6. Ganon talaga, almost every place there's a "Nega-tron" hahaha!!!
    Don't let them affect you, just show to them that you're there to do the things your paid to do and surround yourself with positive people! ^◡^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nga noh... bakit kaya ang dami nila?

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dreaded office politics is showing its ugly face Noblesse. As hard as it might be, I hope that you are able to handle it appropriately. For all that I know, maybe things would change in the future (hopefully for the better).
    Fight on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. basta ang mahalaga ay tama ang ginagawa mo...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I haven't been able to visit you for sometime... I hope I'm not a nightmare ahahaha...

    I understand how focused you'd like to be ~ it's polite to say, "Let's work now and talk during breaktime" ;)

    Sooo, how are you now?

    ReplyDelete
  11. parang alam ko kung san ka nagtatrabaho ;-) chill ka lang. me ganon talagang klaseng tao.

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.