Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Product of Summer

Since the beginning of time, I was never the macho-man! I never had the muscles and abs. I was the thin, easy-to-bully type, that's actually still true till this very second. I have despised my body a lot of times, been called a "bamboo" or a "broom stick." But hey, I've quite accepted that fact already. And my friends, I'm thin, yes, but I'm no longer ashamed! 

I have summoned all my courage here! Though it's not much, and maybe it won't happen again. But, one day when I look back at this, I could tell that I was here people!

Anyway, there's always room for improvement. I'll be starting to go to the gym, eat a lot, gain some weight, and be healthy! Health is wealth right? There's always that time when you realize that accepting your flaws will lead you to better decisions in life. 

Yeah, I guess getting older makes you more mature. Though, a friend of mine told me I'm still very childish, as well as my body. Yeah, I know, she's a nice and honest friend. So after a few, maybe many, months or years, you can expect a better Key!  





17 comments:

  1. "But, one day when I look back at this, I could tell that I was here people!"

    "There's always that time when you realize that accepting your flaws will lead you to better decisions in life"

    ****nice to mga sinabi mo na to kenneth. you sound mature sa post nato, Goodluck always my dear friend*(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. pffftttt!!!! kahiya naman! mag-blog ka na rin kase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahaha, oo, tatapusin ko talaga yun*(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paaaaakkkkk! you already Sir ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmnnnn.... you're hot... love the body...hmmmnnnn....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the attitude Key :) That's the key to motivate you to eat the right amount of food and to spend some time in the gym. It's more than being 'macho' or attracting people to you :)

    LOL! Looking forward to this change :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! I look forward to it as well.

      Delete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.