Noblesse Key

I am a kenneth.










.





Sunday, February 16, 2014

My favorite word is ALWAYS

It's funny how I always see myself as the protagonist. I bet everyone does. You could always tell yourself that you've done nothing wrong or it was the natural thing to do. I'm ALWAYS right. That's impossible, right? To be always right. But that's how I feel. In every thing I do or say, I'm always right. When people say otherwise, I could always answer them with a mouth-shutting comeback. Though I go way overboard sometimes.

The reason for this rant is that I cannot seem to find my protagonist. I've done a lot of drafts for my story. I'm currently writing my first novel. Have I told you that my greatest dream in life is to publish a novel that would sell faster than Fifty Shades, more addictive than Game of Thrones, award-winning like Harry potter, way more controversial that the Da Vinci Code, would be a massive hit movie adaptation like Hunger Games, would be as funny as Percy Jackson, and as epic and tragic as Romeo and Juliet and Oedipus Rex combined (the latter two are not novels but who cares). It's not that much, I know.


I want my character to be unique but I have come across the problem if he'll be relatable. He is so different that he seems alien. I'm still on my 1500th word, still got 73,500 words to go. Will I be able to finish this? Ugh!
 

2 comments:

  1. I totally think you can do it. Finish fast. Waiting for the novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Baka kelangan lang ng mas maraming inspiration sa pagsusulat.

    ReplyDelete

I am a very understanding person, so feel free to leave your nice and wonderful comments.